Outer Heaven
PUBG
Ghost Recon Ghost War
Rainbow Six Siege
Forza 7
NBA2K
Sea of Thieves(with my kids)
Battlefield 1

When I'm actually ready to play some single player - as in, my crew isn't online and I'm just bullshytting -

Wolfenstein
Shadow of War
Xcom 2
This War of Mine
Sea of Thieves by myself
Outlast 2
Mafia III
Sony stans claim they only play exclusives.
Their receipts will say other wise but in 2018 @PS4 is actually starting to sound prophetic because it appears lying actually is mandatory. :wow:

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
"They don't like the video games I like"

These are supposed to be grown men we're talking to. :picard:
Men with jobs, homes, kids, 3 beautiful instagram women on each arm, 2 luxury cars, and 90" 4K HDR HDTVs. :picard:
I may have to set this place on fire and watch it burn sooner than I thought:hhh:

:mjlol: Just being honest, alot of dudes i know with only one console only playing 2k, madden, COD etc.

I think alot of dudes on here, that have been posting awhile, have grown in to that category as well.

So the exclusives thing dont hold much weight.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
:mjlol: Just being honest, alot of dudes i know with only one console only playing 2k, madden, COD etc.

I think alot of dudes on here, that have been posting awhile, have grown in to that category as well.

So the exclusives thing dont hold much weight.
And it never has breh. I've argued on here before with a straight face that the "biggest" games are multi-plat.
The Sony customer service staff came at me with torches and a fury I have yet to see again. :wow:
I've seen old friends become new enemies. :to:
All this over a video game breh.
And these are "men" we're talking to.....MEN:damn:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I think the only company that thrives of exclusives is Nintendo. Like thats the system you buy because you only are going to play a IP on that system and know its quality for the most part.

They still have the same mascot and then some as they did in the 80's.

bogey_j

new love, same neurosis..
Daps
PUBG
Ghost Recon Ghost War
Rainbow Six Siege
Forza 7
NBA2K
Sea of Thieves(with my kids)
Battlefield 1

When I'm actually ready to play some single player - as in, my crew isn't online and I'm just bullshytting -

Wolfenstein
Shadow of War
Xcom 2
This War of Mine
Sea of Thieves by myself
Outlast 2
Mafia III

so multiplats & no man's sea :snooze: :pachaha:

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
so multiplats & no man's sea :snooze: :pachaha:
Hold up...:mjlol:

You reiterated exactly what I was unshamed to say and tried to troll me on it?:russ:

shyt, I could say honestly and objectively say that I don't feel like I'm missing anything with respect to third person story driven cinema games that Sony had mastered. I've finished one tomb raider and didn't complete the other even with it being a well done game; my excitement for those games fades dumb quick.

I could say that I'm still confident that I'd enjoy watching someone play spider Man on twitch probably only a little less than the nikka actually playing because visuals aren't enough to hold me to a single player experience.

I could say that many of the potential great sony exclusives that nikkas puff their chest about aren't even out yet.

fukk...:ohhh: I am saying it.

And even then, I will step back from the stannery and tell you... I'll live vicariously through you to enjoy those games for me, Breh.:skip:

-----speaking of living vicariously, answer @Kamikaze Revy what's your psn?

Last edited: