Fanboy Thread of Eternal Suffering

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
You know, there are 3 big topics and you guys seen fixated on the VR. I wonder why :youngsabo:
I’m reading demons souls might not have ray tracing
:hubie:

I ain’t reading that long ass shyt dawg:mjlol:. I’m just trying to fuel the console wars . Until the facts come out about both sides. Jim Ryan be doing the Phil Spencer :yeshrug:
:patrice:
I aint got a psvr yet. :skip:
Its in my to buy list tho.

How was your steaks?
Banging :banderas:
No sarcasm or ill intent; I genuinely feel bad for the brother. I don't agree with those calling for banning him, though. You never know what someone is going through and we all need outlets. Ultimately, this one is harmless.
:stop:

I don't feel bad, I feel sorry for you. I'm just a gamer like everyone who comes to this section. The topics I write about are discussed in detail on every respectable gaming forum. When they get posted here y'all look at me funny because the topics don't align with the majority opinion around here. Yes feel bad that I'm not a sheep. The fact people get so emotional over gaming news (I repeat) gaming news, and you feel sorry for me?

I be trying to imagine the logic you dudes be having. Cuz I couldn't imagine myself here, in reality, giving ⅒ of a fukk why another person makes a thread. shyt be flying over y'all heads consistently because y'all be so FURIOUS!!! Easily triggered by anything. Yeah, feel sorry for me :bryan:

And the replies be "Mattress, you're poor, you're a very very bad man"

I'm just the delivery guy :damn:
For an Xbot stan, OP always seems like he’s dikkmatized by Sony but don’t wanna admit it :mjlol:
Sony always lying on they dikk tho :dame:

SAINT

All $ IN
Supporter
Daps
Miles and demon souls?!

:russ:

well to be fair. MM and Demon Souls are better than what you have, which are Ubisoft games and Gears Tactics. And even then your backlog is guaranteed to be at a lower level than someone coming from the PS4. Damn, when it comes to games you lawst Sony got that. when it comes to sheer power you lawst. pc got that. So what do you have g? Amazon Prime video UI probably fire on the XSX though

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
Can't wait till those sales figures drop so I can cry laughing......

I don't think it'll be as embarrassing as this gen. Microsoft stopped reporting sales figures because they were so embarrassed:mjlol:

It's probably gonna end up being a bigger asswhuppin :laff:

You know they know the sales but won't release
Nah, Microsoft moving like Trump out here, blocking ballots and shyt. We’ll probably never know how much Xbox actually sold since the Series S will be counted with the Series X numbers and Game Pass will be the excuse for why games sell better on the PS5

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
AC
Yakuza
Watchdogs
Backlog

tenor.gif

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
well to be fair. MM and Demon Souls are better than what you have, which are Ubisoft games and Gears Tactics. And even then your backlog is guaranteed to be at a lower level than someone coming from the PS4. Damn, when it comes to games you lawst Sony got that. when it comes to sheer power you lawst. pc got that. So what do you have g?
:gucci:

I'm a game head.

I have all system...

I prefer the Xbox brand and ecosystem among other things.

I don't like demon souls, and spiderman was just ok to me, and if I realllly want to play it I can get it on PS4, sooooo now what? All the games you need to finish I've beaten already, my back log consist of mostly 3rd party games... Outside of the PS exclusive ones, why wouldn't I get/play those on xbox series X until the PS5 drops something I actually want that's exclusive.

I also have a gaming PC, I don't do console games on PC. I've never enjoyed it..

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
It's really odd that people feel like if there isn't an exclusive game then there's nothing to play...

My main purpose for next gen systems this year is to play current gen games and backlog improved.

Neither ps5 not Xbox has an exclusive that makes me need a system for a next gen game.

Once that people who like demon souls is done they playing the same thing everyone else is...

Damn breh you lost

Thats your main purpose NOW because that’s all Microsoft has given you, and like a good little Stanley you are regurgitating their ooze.

I remember your silly ass hyping up those weak Xbox shows, you thought your life was gonna change, but no .... they let Xbox fans down like they always do.

Halo is/was a fail, so Microsoft went full throttle on backwards compatibility and how great it is despite the following:

XBox-One-BC.jpg

Nobody really cares about that shyt all that much You looking real shakey out here Stanley.

They got you hook line and sinker.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Damn breh you lost

Thats your main purpose NOW because that’s all Microsoft has given you, and like a good little Stanley you are regurgitating their ooze.

I remember your silly ass hyping up those weak Xbox shows, you thought your life was gonna change, but no .... they let Xbox fans down like they always do.

Halo is/was a fail, so Microsoft went full throttle on backwards compatibility and how great it is despite the following:

XBox-One-BC.jpg

Nobody really cares about that shyt all that much You looking real shakey out here Stanley.

They got you hook line and sinker.
:mjlol:

You remember what you making up in your head.

What games from the PS shows can you "not wait for on your PS at launch"?!? Kena, Destruction all stars, Astro playroom, or maybe the newly announced demon souls or the cross gen miles game

Everything the xbox shows talked when it comes to BC and future games I'm still looking forward to:umad:

And why are you showing me this graph, the BC games I'm looking forward to playing aren't from generations ago they are this gen, just like everyone that ends up getting a next gen system will be doing after month one:mjlol:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
At the end of the day sony is at least giving us new games on launch.

Microsoft really got people hyped to play games they can already play today with the same controller