Fanboy Thread of Eternal Suffering

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
:hhh:
:mjlol:

You remember what you making up in your head.

What games from the PS shows can you "not wait for on your PS at launch"?!? Kena, Destruction all stars, Astro playroom, or maybe the newly announced demon souls or the cross gen miles game

Everything the xbox shows talked when it comes to BC and future games I'm still looking forward to:umad:

And why are you showing me this graph, the BC games I'm looking forward to playing aren't from generations ago they are this gen, just like everyone that ends up getting a next gen system will be doing after month one:mjlol:

You were just in the miles morales thread saying how good it was looking ...

You know damn well a ps4 can’t do that shyt

Demon Souls looking like the best graphical console game ever made

I find it funny you and circle jerk crew keep saying we playing remakes and dlcs while your goofy ass is hype about BACKWARD COMPATIBILITY

sit the Fukk down man.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
You know, there are 3 big topics and you guys seen fixated on the VR. I wonder why :youngsabo:

:patrice:

Banging :banderas:

:stop:

I don't feel bad, I feel sorry for you. I'm just a gamer like everyone who comes to this section. The topics I write about are discussed in detail on every respectable gaming forum. When they get posted here y'all look at me funny because the topics don't align with the majority opinion around here. Yes feel bad that I'm not a sheep. The fact people get so emotional over gaming news (I repeat) gaming news, and you feel sorry for me?

I be trying to imagine the logic you dudes be having. Cuz I couldn't imagine myself here, in reality, giving ⅒ of a fukk why another person makes a thread. shyt be flying over y'all heads consistently because y'all be so FURIOUS!!! Easily triggered by anything. Yeah, feel sorry for me :bryan:

And the replies be "Mattress, you're poor, you're a very very bad man"

I'm just the delivery guy :damn:

Sony always lying on they dikk tho :dame:
giphy.gif

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:hhh:

You were just in the miles morales thread saying how good it was looking ...

You know damn well a ps4 can’t do that shyt

Demon Souls looking like the best graphical console game ever made

I find it funny you and circle jerk crew keep saying we playing remakes and dlcs while your goofy ass is hype about BACKWARD COMPATIBILITY

sit the Fukk down man.
:mindblown:

yall dudes just see what yall want to see.

I literally said the suit and the tech behind it looks good, there's no reason the ps4 can't do what was shown in that trailer.

Sony stans amazing you give them an exclusives and literally nothing else matters.:mjlol:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
nikkaz doing all kinds of somersaults and backflips justifying Larry Series garbage launch. :laff:

None of that makes the Opening post false.

Sony stan's always get mad aggressive and start moving the goal post when you start pointing out facts

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

None of that makes the Opening post false.

Sony stan's always get mad aggressive and start moving the goal post when you start pointing out facts

You sat here wit a straight face and said AC, Backlog, Yakuza, and Watchdogs

I can't take that shyt serious

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You sat here wit a straight face and said AC, Backlog, Yakuza, and Watchdogs

I can't take that shyt serious
So if a person doesn't like demon souls, and doesn't care about spiderman but is getting a PS5 at launch what are they playing?

Hip-Hop-Bulls

All Star
Daps
More like:

"Cant wait to play spiderman"
"Cant wait to play demon souls"
"Cant wait to play sack boy"
"Cant wait to experience a next gen controller"
"Can't wait to experience the new UI"
"GOW2, Horizon2, FFXVI, Kena, Returnal, R&C, DaS next year! :noah:"

Xbots on the other hand :francis::

"Can't wait to play these old ass games"
"Can't wait til E3"
"Can't wait to talk about Playstation"

Day_Walker

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The stanwars on the net are hillarious and sad. You should want your competitor to do reasonably well and maybe even excel in certain areas just to keep the innovation up.
I kinda understand the stanwars on the coli as I'm hoping most people are just joking around but I do see some posters unhealthily invested in their console of choice :hhh:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Not interested in the way it’s done right now
How would you know how its done of you've never tried it?

When you're playing a game like resident evil 7, it does feel like you're in the game. The first time you get a feel for the life like proportions in the games is crazy. The monsters and Jack feel so much more threatening when you realize just how much they tower over you.

First time I played skyrim in VR and walked under a huge structure, I felt small.

Astro bot really felt like I was looking down at a tiny thumb sized robot running around. Felt like I could pick it up with 2 fingers.

The real problem with VR is that most of the games feel more like "experiences" rather than a full fledged game. If they would just port normal first person shooters into VR, it would take off. shyt like red dead redemption 2 and GTA 5 in VR would sell crazy VR units. If you could play call of duty and battlefield in VR, people would invest.

The tech is good enough, we just need the games.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
:hubie: Ray tracing just the latest buzzword to hype up consoles half the people don’t even know what it is

Don’t even care for ray tracing shyt is just gonna eat up recourses I mean I guess it’s good for picture time right

Ray Tracing is fire, pixels and polygons can't really get better, RT is the key to getting close to photorealistic games. Hardware just isn't powerful enough to do it to that level. In 5 to 10 years, we really might be playing Pixar looking games :banderas: