Fanboy Thread of Eternal Suffering

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Competition is always good.

I never understood people that want eitehr sony, nintendo or microsoft to go 3rd party. It’s fun to go back and fourth with the console wars shyt but at the end of the day having one console manufacturer would be super destructive to the industry.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
We been through this before, you don't even have a plat lol
We don't know you.

Your gamertag is not even in the PlayStation gamertag thread. You're an outsider your game is nothing and in any game that we both play I'll wash you

Holla

Last edited:

Black Bolt

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LDN
We don't know you.

Your gamertag is not even in the PlayStation gamertag thread. You're an outsider your game is nothing in any game that we both play I'll wash you

Holla
It’s a troll, don’t sweat it

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
well all next gen consoles
We are about to hit a global economic crisis due to the coronavirus.

Massive unemployment & mass evictions.

So if some form of check or UBI aint coming the people's way I think consoles will go down by alot in 4 months or so

I say better to wait it out
if everything else aint drop in price during the pandemic (funny cuz shyt got more expensive) what makes u thing the hottest item currently in the world will ?

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
if everything else aint drop in price during the pandemic (funny cuz shyt got more expensive) what makes u thing the hottest item currently in the world will ?

We haven't seen the full effect of the pandemic. It's gonna end bad.. I think gaming is in a good space because when flu season + coronavirus comes back... Everyone gonna be inside playing video games. People will be broke, jobs will be lost but nikkaz will spend $70 on games that last years.

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
If Microsoft have finally decided to put their warchest fully behind X-Box with big studio acquisitions and paying other subscription services to join gamepass then its a battle Sony doesn't have the financial clout to engage in, nevermind win. :yeshrug:

This is the beginning of Microsoft creating a near monopoly in the video game industry.

Oh well I'm going to enjoy one final Playstation console. :eat:
better games sell consoles sony nikkas dont care if microsoft bought apple or playboy...if they're not putting out new and exciting shyt that the competition wants to play then :yeshrug: