Fanboy Thread of Eternal Suffering

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
what is your gmaer tag we don't know you bruh. Stop

You made insecure controller thread begging for gamer tags then never shared yours.

Youre a common casual who doesn't have the heart for true skill and take sit out on the Truest.

We been through this before, you don't even have a plat lol

itruk

Pro
Daps
The rumour came from ***** originally, so take that with a bucket of salt!

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I’m 95% sure I’m gonna pass on the XSX...been going back and forth for months now on whether or not to get it...any superiority in graphics it offers (if any) is not gonna be substantial enough to warrant two next gen consoles right now...I OD’ed this gen and bought damn near every iteration of current gen consoles...if I’m keeping it a buck even tho the xbox one was more powerful graphically my main reason for buying it at the time was bcuz a majority of ppl in our GTA crew on both sides (PS3 and 360) was making the leap to xbox one...I ended up really digging the system tho more than the PS4...but it hasn’t translated into me feeling the need to upgrade to an XSX...maybe down the line in a couple years if they offer some exclusives that catch my eye...this me just thinking out loud...“talking” to myself right now more than anything else...nvm me

drifter

Superstar
Daps
That’ll be a dumb move if true. The console is going to sell out regardless; possibly through to the holidays and they’re already losing quite a bit of money, so why lose even more now by cutting when it’s not necessary?

I keep telling you all how important market share is and how important it is out of the gate of a new generation, but you keep ignoring it for whatever Digital Foundry says in the latest edition of Console Warz.

Nobody gives a shyt about those pixel nerds bigger picture, the only thing that matters is attach rate. They know if they can't create new waves of buyers right now it's going to be even harder later. Because the way it's looking right now 99% of everyone that owns a PS4 is buying PS5.

We'll see how true it is, they can afford to eat more of a loss than Sony. I still don't think $50 is enough.

MMA

Superstar
Daps
They should only cut the series s by 50 dollars.
It’ll be the go to affordable console. Pack it with 3 months of gamepass sign in.

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
well all next gen consoles
We are about to hit a global economic crisis due to the coronavirus.

Massive unemployment & mass evictions.

So if some form of check or UBI aint coming the people's way I think consoles will go down by alot in 4 months or so

I say better to wait it out