Fanboy Thread of Eternal Suffering

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
So 51 million sold is bad or something? :mjlol:

Here's an article from two years ago, Xbox (not talking Microsoft) at that time was still making more profits than nintendo :dame:
How Microsoft’s record-setting $10B gaming year compares to rivals Sony and Nintendo - GeekWire

Gamepass just went mobile a few days ago, you think profits are not about to soar soon :usure:

So this thread is silly because it showcases how little you know about bigger pictures...

Microsoft loses money on gamepass.

Whats an L squared?

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Let's talk reality.

PSX 100m+
PS2 150m+
PS3 85m+
PS4 106m+

Yet PS5 aint gonna do shyt if you listen to these lamebots :russ:
Even the little homie PSP outsold the Xbox 1 + OG Xbox combined :scust:

MS aint Nintendo, people don't love dem like that, MS is :trash:
Let's stop talking sales because Microsoft makes 120 million a day PROFIT

Sony was about to go bankrupt but was saved by ps3 sales after mgs4 released. But they still sold less than Xbox and you don't care to acknowledge that or the fact the much richer Microsoft is serious this gen unlike last. While you talk sales I'll talk about how the nikkaz that made the games you love the most all work for Xbox now (the main leads)

You can talk about sales but when talking games you was lied to about how next gen exclusives will give you better looking games... oh wait, full blown lie :wow:

That's great that the ps2 and ps4 sold the most, now too show for it you won't get full backwards compatibility and your inferior system will cost the same as the more powerful rival.

You can't be interested in the all digital version because your reasonings for disliking Xbox one was it's always online plans TO MAKE MORE COMPLEX GAMING POSSIBLE.

Now you cool with all digital? fukk outta here, all you nikkaz are clowns and I can pull up the receipts in a heartbeat. Your yourself isn't important enough for me to do that but it's in the chamber ready to shoot

Canon

Veteran
Daps
and they dug their hole even deeper but making all their exclusives available on pc

nikkas is like wtf i need an xbox for?

atleast PS4 drops them on pc strategically 4 years later to hype up a sequel and sell consoles

MS drops em on PC the same day

dumb shyt

:snoop:
yeah i have no reason to cop an xbox but i but ill keep gamepass for the pc

drifter

Superstar
Daps
Honestly if it wasn’t for Microsoft’s unlimited money, they’d have done a Dreamcast by now. Thanks to that money, that charlatan Phil Spencer gets to prance around like he’s Steve Jobs or some shyt :mjlol:

Funny console warz aside, unless they can get some of those back that switched from 360 to PS4, this is the last piece of hardware we'll see from MS.

Which is why I didn't understand Xbox fans being happy at them focusing on cloud infrastructure over actual games the last half of this gen. Like you understand they're setting up a way to leave the console space but still have a hand in gaming profits right?

If PS5 carries over the same numbers sold, business wise it only makes sense that MS in time makes the service available to PS5 owners. They'll be supporting the PS5 at that point and Xbox owners will just have the least supported console of the three since I doubt Nintendo/Sony IPs show up there, they don't even fit the genre over there to recoup the time and effort.

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So 51 million sold is bad or something? :mjlol:

Here's an article from two years ago, Xbox (not talking Microsoft) at that time was still making more profits than nintendo :dame:
How Microsoft’s record-setting $10B gaming year compares to rivals Sony and Nintendo - GeekWire

Gamepass just went mobile a few days ago, you think profits are not about to soar soon :usure:

So this thread is silly because it showcases how little you know about bigger pictures...
Oh, there they go. There they go, every time we start talking about sales, an xbot got to pull Gamepass out they ass. That's their one, Gamepass, Gamepass. Let me tell you something once and for all, Gamepass is good, but compared to PS4 first party, Gamepass ain’t shyt:stopitslime:

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Funny console warz aside, unless they can get some of those back that switched from 360 to PS4, this is the last piece of hardware we'll see from MS.

Which is why I didn't understand Xbox fans being happy at them focusing on cloud infrastructure over actual games the last half of this gen. Like you understand they're setting up a way to leave the console space but still have a hand in gaming profits right?

If PS5 carries over the same numbers sold, business wise it only makes sense that MS in time makes the service available to PS5 owners. They'll be supporting the PS5 at that point and Xbox owners will just have the least supported console of the three since I doubt Nintendo/Sony IPs show up there, they don't even fit the genre over there to recoup the time and effort.
The problem is they haven’t done anything to get those customers back and Sony ain’t letting their foot of they neck. Everything they’re doing next gen is a repeat of things they did this gen. a $299 cheap console, Gamepass, lack of compelling first party games at least till 2022. Sony on the other hand is doing exactly the same things that brought them success this gen; a $399 affordable console, and a great first party exclusive line up, starting from launch and all through 2021.

drifter

Superstar
Daps
The problem is they haven’t done anything to get those customers back and Sony ain’t letting their foot of they neck. Everything they’re doing next gen is a repeat of things they did this gen. a $299 cheap console, Gamepass, lack of compelling first party games at least till 2022. Sony on the other hand is doing exactly the same things that brought them success this gen; a $399 affordable console, and a great first party exclusive line up, starting from launch and all through 2021.

Agreed, which is why I think is their final project. Game Pass will continue to expand for them on the other hand.

If all else is just about equal, people will go with what they're most comfortable with always and forever. Which makes a console launch pretty important since it can set the tone for the entire gen. Sony's had control since that E3 presentation and that spilled into PS4 launch, which set the tone for the next 7 years. MS needed something big to break this up since Sony has the community advantage by a big margin.

If that meant eating the cost of both boxes to get them at prices Sony can't get to, offering yearly deals on Game Pass for early adopters, whatever. MS needed something big, all we got is the weakest console not named Switch being $100 less.

TBH Sony's not offering anything spectacular out of the gate either, the launch titles for both of these are lackluster which has been the case for every launch outside probably the PS2. But like you said, that expectation is there that they'll offer the same experience that people have gotten used to after switching over and without a reason to try anything different, why would they.

Mountain

All Star
Daps
Reppin
more money
Let's talk reality.

PSX 100m+
PS2 150m+
PS3 85m+
PS4 106m+

Yet PS5 aint gonna do shyt if you listen to these lamebots :russ:
Even the little homie PSP outsold the Xbox 1 + OG Xbox combined :scust:

MS aint Nintendo, people don't love dem like that, MS is :trash:

Only a sony stan will pay the same price

For a weaker system that does less

And has a significantly smaller game library

And plays a weaker version of multiplats

From an organisation that lied to them and made them look stupid

Then brag about that organisations sales even though it brings no value to them :wow:

Sony is lucky to have yall holding their pockets bruh :salute:

Last edited:

GreenGrass

All Star
Daps
you a funny guy. you can't say microsoft is the reason why sony ps5 is cheaper than excepted.

i dont think there will be any heating issues.

i say let people spend their money on what they want to buy because it is their money.