Fanboy Thread of Eternal Suffering

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
literally run around all day making up shyt, stanning and supporting irrational PlayStation stans. But now we snitching to the mods

:mjlol:

you got caught posting some bullshyt.

mods need to delete this trash.

no amount of :mjlol: can save it. You fukked up thinkin you had something.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
The nuts slurping is reaching fagtastic levels in here :scust:
Oh, there they go. There they go, every time we start talking about sales, an xbot got to pull Gamepass out they ass. That's their one, Gamepass, Gamepass. Let me tell you something once and for all, Gamepass is good, but compared to PS4 first party, Gamepass ain’t shyt:stopitslime:
You seriously don't understand :jawalrus:

First off you're lying about first party. It's a new day!

*Laces up boot*

Xbox Series X Currently Has More Next-Gen Exclusives Than PS5

Now name all the next gen exclusives you've seen Sony themselves show you, I'll wait. Don't tell me about them hiring a new combat director for a possible future God of war. Because the worms in that basket favor the side you bullshyttin on :banderas:
As for systems sold? Sony taking bigger losses but why should you care. How is this number beneficial to you? The better you guys do with your inferior system the better we'll be treated on the greener side :blessed: gamepass enables even you to enjoy more gaming at a cheaper cost. That cloud becomes series x powered by January my nikka, what are you talking about here? They'll make far more money than Sony because of that and then once Sony is ready Microsoft will get paid off of every virtual Sony playstation cloud powered transaction.

Das' Boot season :damn:

Sony Approached Microsoft for Streaming Partnership Deal

Please my nikka stop embarrassing yourself about this schmoney shyt cuz you are out manned, out gunned, out boated, out private planed, jetted and Jet skied :hhh:

Last edited: