Fanboy Thread of Eternal Suffering

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
And unlike the Xbox One, the PS4 is not done selling. A price cut is coming and with Sony still supporting it, it will continue to sell tens of millions.

they going after the PS2 mark, but I don't see us hitting it. That 155 mill the PS2 did was ridiculous

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I still believe the ps4 can outsell the ps2 if it receives a price cut ($200 perhaps) and continues to receive 3rd party support for the next 2-3 years.

150 dollar ps4 and 249 pro. :wow:

crazy that the PS4 pro is still 399 and selling like crack :mjlol:

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Xbox competes against Amazon breh. You gotta measure cloud patterns or some shyt

:dead:

All jokes aside AWS is a fukkin beast. Bezos murdering the game. The fact Sony got a better price with MS Azure than AWS is crazy. Amazon gives no fukks

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
and they dug their hole even deeper but making all their exclusives available on pc

nikkas is like wtf i need an xbox for?

atleast PS4 drops them on pc strategically 4 years later to hype up a sequel and sell consoles

MS drops em on PC the same day

dumb shyt

:snoop:

tenor.gif

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
and they dug their hole even deeper but making all their exclusives available on pc

nikkas is like wtf i need an xbox for?

atleast PS4 drops them on pc strategically 4 years later to hype up a sequel and sell consoles

MS drops em on PC the same day

dumb shyt

:snoop:

It fascinates me that people can't grasp this. $15 gets you gamepass ultimate, the entire library at your hands and with cross play or stable connections via pc only.

That 50 million better have a 9 for the attach rate.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Let's break this down clearly here...

Xbox series X = $499
PSV = $499
:dwillhuh:$499 is some how more than $499 to Court...

:ohhh:I like how you can see the future....how the PSV will have overheating problems that Sony is keeping under wraps...a shame your crystal ball is dusty because you told us XBOX1X was guaranteed to have VR and this gen came and went without it ever releasing or even being spoken of again. :mjgrin:
VR which is available for ps5 isn't being talked about at all and you want Microsoft to dive head first into that because you liked res 7 :yawn:

You just salty VR flopped.

The ps5 if you paid any attention was going to be more expensive because industry insiders say so. Could give a fukk about what a fanboy chooses to ignore :ufdup:

Answer this, the same price ps5 is considerably weaker is it not? Why sell for the same price unless it cost Sony more to make? I don't expect you or most here to understand how business works but usually you don't wanna sell a weaker product for the same price as the competition. Let's ignore that because you're incapable of reading the playing field...
You doing it wrong

:francis:

giphy.gif

Not only do you try your hardest to block out black thought, you're encouraging ignorance. Why would a "wall of text" be frowned upon? What kinda "I'm a dumbass nikka" shyt is this? Let's discuss technology with two line responses?

To quote jadakiss,

"Whatever faith you got, put it in a crook, want to hide something from a nikka? Put it in the book"

I'll never dumb myself down for a dumbass :umad:

YaThreadTrashB!

Superstar
Daps
VR which is available for ps5 isn't being talked about at all and you want Microsoft to dive head first into that because you liked res 7 :yawn:

You just salty VR flopped.

The ps5 if you paid any attention was going to be more expensive because industry insiders say so. Could give a fukk about what a fanboy chooses to ignore :ufdup:

Answer this, the same price ps5 is considerably weaker is it not? Why sell for the same price unless it cost Sony more to make? I don't expect you or most here to understand how business works but usually you don't wanna sell a weaker product for the same price as the competition. Let's ignore that because you're incapable of reading the playing field...

Not only do you try your hardest to block out black thought, you're encouraging ignorance. Why would a "wall of text" be frowned upon? What kinda "I'm a dumbass nikka" shyt is this? Let's discuss technology with two line responses?

To quote jadakiss,

"Whatever faith you got, put it in a crook, want to hide something from a nikka? Put it in the book"

I'll never dumb myself down for a dumbass :umad:
giphy.gif

Half A $

Pro
Daps
Let's talk reality.

PSX 100m+
PS2 150m+
PS3 85m+
PS4 106m+

Yet PS5 aint gonna do shyt if you listen to these lamebots :russ:
Even the little homie PSP outsold the Xbox 1 + OG Xbox combined :scust:

MS aint Nintendo, people don't love dem like that, MS is :trash:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
No wonder they discontinued it.

_114403938_games_console_sales_v2_640-nc.png
So 51 million sold is bad or something? :mjlol:

Here's an article from two years ago, Xbox (not talking Microsoft) at that time was still making more profits than nintendo :dame:
How Microsoft’s record-setting $10B gaming year compares to rivals Sony and Nintendo - GeekWire

Gamepass just went mobile a few days ago, you think profits are not about to soar soon :usure:

So this thread is silly because it showcases how little you know about bigger pictures...