Fanboy Thread of Eternal Suffering

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
with some of the “missteps” (let’s face it...sony has been outright dishonest) re: keeping games that will be on next-gen exclusive to next-gen and giving customers a potential heads up on preorders...I can’t help but think they may have not been completely truthful in clapping back and denying they’re gonna be short 4 million units...at this point I wouldn’t be surprised by them if they ultimately cop to a shortage :yeshrug:

kaldurahm

All Star
Daps
Only thing I'm surprised about is that nikkas aren't bothered by the price of games. These dudes are making you pay $70 a joint, which is wild. If you go digital only, you can only get shyt on the Sony/Microsoft storefront, while physical you might get a deal at Walmart, best buy etc...

This shyt is too expensive, it's not even like the games are getting better, it's the same shyt but prettier and less load times. Best game I've played in years was Bloodborne and Breath of the Wild. Nothing else hitting.

They still got you paying for online. I think PC might be the play, for real

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
I only have $247 from my corona check left and I think i will go to Florida with the rest of the money.

go to the literal hotbed of caronavirus during a deadly
epidemic

too many low iq brehs on this site

the only victim is your dumbass when u get covid traveling like a dikkhead

Last edited:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
go to the literally hotbed of caronavirus during a deadly
epidemic

too many low iq brehs on this site

the only victim is your dumbass when u get covid traveling like a dikkhead

I’m hoping he’s going out there to stay/be with family and ride shyt out til things get better cuz ya that’s not a good look if he’s just going there on some vacation shyt lmao

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
with some of the “missteps” (let’s face it...sony has been outright dishonest) re: keeping games that will be on next-gen exclusive to next-gen and giving customers a potential heads up on preorders...I can’t help but think they may have not been completely truthful in clapping back and denying they’re gonna be short 4 million units...at this point I wouldn’t be surprised by them if they ultimately cop to a shortage :yeshrug:
dealer was on they ass about that

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
I’ll just wait till next year, I don’t wanna even trouble myself top go out my way to cop. Japanese companies aren’t really consumer friendly. From shytty micro transactions, purposely shorting inventory, to this shyt. I fukk with Sony heavy but I’ll probably roll with what’s conveniently available first and it looks like Xbox :yeshrug:
8am gamestop website be ready

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Seriously what does it matter y'all nikkaz act like the price is going to drop tremendously in two - three years. I have the money now to jump in and just watch the piff drop. Being able to retire my jet engine of a PS4 is a beautiful thing.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Gonna be funny as hell looking at the nonsense people who didn't get one say in the next couple days :dead:
i'm genuinely amused at how people rush to get launch consoles. that won't change over the next couple days... it won't change for prob another 2 years or however long it takes to have a solid catalogue.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
There's nothing to play on there but old games.

I will continue playing my games on the PS4 Slim until I can't play anymore games. I only have $247 from my corona check left and I think i will go to Florida with the rest of the money. Aren't we getting more money? Xbox is better since I can pay twenty four dollars a month.

You sound like you were too late in securing your pre order :umad:

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Seriously what does it matter y'all nikkaz act like the price is going to drop tremendously in two - three years. I have the money now to jump in and just watch the piff drop. Being able to retire my jet engine of a PS4 is a beautiful thing.
Exactly. At $399/499, these prices will probably stay like this for the next five years.

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Only thing I'm surprised about is that nikkas aren't bothered by the price of games. These dudes are making you pay $70 a joint, which is wild. If you go digital only, you can only get shyt on the Sony/Microsoft storefront, while physical you might get a deal at Walmart, best buy etc...

This shyt is too expensive, it's not even like the games are getting better, it's the same shyt but prettier and less load times. Best game I've played in years was Bloodborne and Breath of the Wild. Nothing else hitting.

They still got you paying for online. I think PC might be the play, for real

It definitely is imo

So is PS5 :mjlit: