Fanboy Thread of Eternal Suffering

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The fukk is this dude complaining about? Sony made it clear that the report was false and that they didn't change their production numbers. What more does he want exactly? A detailed look at the company's production figures?
right? dude thinks he's entitled to sony production information because he's a journalist. get better sources next time.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Dude needs to
tenor.gif

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Now it means I can get a ps5 pre-order tomorrow in peace because everyone else is gonna “wait a couple of years for the good games to come out”.

:sas2:

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
How'd they drop the ball?

Aside from console warriors losing a talking point, we are (potentially) in for a VERY dope first year.

Do you remember Ps4 launch?
Infamous second son was it until bloodborne frfr.

First year ps5 may have
GT7
HZD
GOW
Miles Morales
Demon Souls
Ratchet and Clank.

Thats insane.

And they came in at a decent price too.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth

Aside from console warriors losing a talking point, we are (potentially) in for a VERY dope first year.

First year ps5 may have
GT7
HZD
GOW
Miles Morales
Demon Souls
Ratchet and Clank.

Thats insane.

I’m not interested in none of those but I don’t think it’s bad at all

It was the Sony stans that made this underwhelming... they flooded the board with anti-xbox propaganda only to have a weak ass event with games that are multiplats, DLC’s, remakes, timed exclusives, on PS4, etc...

They even put Fortnite in like it’s going to be a game changing Fortnite that you can’t play on any other system... same with GTA last event.

I plan on getting one eventually, but definitely not until next year or longer... for what? A game I can already play on the Pro at launch? I got to buy a whole new system and peripherals for that? Will I even be able to play whats already in my collection?

And then the shyt is massive... noticed how they haven’t dropped any real first looks at the console itself.

FFXVI was really the main game that interested me slightly and that most likely will be on XBOX just like FFXV was...and it’s gonna be on PC the same thing sony stans were trying to clown Xbox for doing.

and then it’s the same price as a better system with a much easier transition (gamepass, gamesharing, same peripherals, etc).

I think people should ultimately get what they want. If they want a PS5 then get one, but this console war shyt should be dead at this point

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

First year ps5 may have
GT7
HZD
GOW
Miles Morales
Demon Souls
Ratchet and Clank.

Thats insane.

Let brehs cook.

Everyone laughing now were the same ones shytting in Sony for abandoning all the PS4 owners that can't or won't get a PS5 in the very near future, and were praising Microsoft for giving everyone games.

Ultimately, for both systems, you gotta wait until old and new versions of the games are out to figure out what the differences are.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I'm glad too. PS4 still has games coming.

:blessed:
Bruh, I can literally buy the Miles Morales Spiderman whenever I want... no new system required.

That was the game changing, system seller according to Sony stans..

I haven’t even got close to finishing the first one... and you know it’s a DLC because of the cheaper price:mjlol:

Daps

First year ps5 may have
GT7
HZD
GOW
Miles Morales
Demon Souls
Ratchet and Clank.

Thats insane.

All dope but their potential is being held back by the PS4
That's what I'm disappointed by
HZD and MM are cross gen I can cop them for my PS4 instead of buying a PS5
I just hope GOW is not held back by the PS4 because a game like that needs to be next gen only

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

First year ps5 may have
GT7
HZD
GOW
Miles Morales
Demon Souls
Ratchet and Clank.

Thats insane.

Shhhhhhhhh

giphy.gif