What time is the pre order?

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
I’m not interested in none of those but I don’t think it’s bad at all

It was the Sony stans that made this underwhelming... they flooded the board with anti-xbox propaganda only to have a weak ass event with games that are multiplats, DLC’s, remakes, timed exclusives, on PS4, etc...

They even put Fortnite in like it’s going to be a game changing Fortnite that you can’t play on any other system... same with GTA last event.

I plan on getting one eventually, but definitely not until next year or longer... for what? A game I can already play on the Pro at launch? I got to buy a whole new system and peripherals for that? Will I even be able to play whats already in my collection?

FFXVI was really the main game that interested me slightly and that most likely will be on XBOX just like FFXV was...and it’s gonna be on PC the same thing sony stans were trying to clown Xbox for doing.

and then it’s the same price as a better system with a much easier transition (gamepass, gamesharing, same peripherals, etc).

I think people should ultimately get what they want. If they want a PS5 then get one, but this console war shyt should be dead at this point

I dont get how thats a bad thing tho?

a RTX 2080 will be able to play the same games that the RTX 3080 will, for the foreseeable future.

it doesn't diminish the 3080 cuz it will run them better.

The ps5 will run all games better, you may not deem the increase worth it, but the fact that a legacy system can run the same game is not an inherent negative to the new hardware. IMO

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
How'd they drop the ball?

Aside from console warriors losing a talking point, we are (potentially) in for a VERY dope first year.

Do you remember Ps4 launch?
Infamous second son was it until bloodborne frfr.

First year ps5 may have
GT7
HZD
GOW
Miles Morales
Demon Souls
Ratchet and Clank.

Thats insane.

And they came in at a decent price too.
$70 decent price to you breh?

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
$70 decent price to you breh?

Yes.

1.) I am not buyin a digital console, so i can buy used, or buy things at another store.
2.) I dont buy all games on launch, i tend to wait for sales.
3.) The few games i have purchased, day one, have been WELL worth it, IMO. Sony's first party games are usually right up my alley content and gameplay wise. I do not mind paying an extra 10 bucks. The cost per hour is still cheaper than a night out.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth

a RTX 2080 will be able to play the same games that the RTX 3080 will, for the foreseeable future.

The ps5 will run all games better, you may not deem the increase worth it, but the fact that a legacy system can run the same game is not an inherent negative to the new hardware. IMO
I didn’t say it was a bad thing, it’s just not what Sony stans were saying before and when Xbox did it, it was a problem.

Now that Sony is FOLLOWING with doing the same thing it’s no longer a problem...

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
Real talk unless your PS4 is on it's last legs or you just have money to blow.. you may as well wait :pachaha:

The next Horizon being on PS4.. so I definitely ain't getting a PS5 until 2023 :wow:

Mountain

All Star
Daps
Reppin
more money
Now it means I can get a ps5 pre-order tomorrow in peace because everyone else is gonna “wait a couple of years for the good games to come out”.

:sas2:

Bullsht aside the SX and PS5 both have an underwhelming 'true' exclusive line up that much is clear

Only difference is SX stronger, has more games available at launch, better backwards compatibility, much more storage, better forwards compatibility, better multi plat fidelity, remote play, a massively better subscription service, better aesthetics and better financing options

Yet some clown somehow somewhere despite all that info will still get suckered into pre ordering a PS5 outright :bryan:

You cant make this sht up:russ::russ::russ:

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps

It’s a bad thing when it cost more than $500 to get this better performance you’re talking about

no one wants to buy a next gen console to play games that will run on their old system