Fanboy Thread of Eternal Suffering

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
Console and PC are not that different tho. Maybe 3 out of every 10 games are different and usually they still make it over just at later times. pc has gears tactics and fight simulator for instance.
What are your top 5 games on here? Any category

Mountain

All Star
Daps
Reppin
more money
The fukk is this dude complaining about? Sony made it clear that the report was false and that they didn't change their production numbers. What more does he want exactly? A detailed look at the company's production figures?

“Even Jeff”? Who gives a fukk what some obscure gaming journalist thinks? :what:

:mjlol:
344-3443118_angry-wojak-hd.png

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Even Jeff getting fed up :mjlol:

Sony stans a wild bunch :wow:

The fukk is this dude complaining about? Sony made it clear that the report was false and that they didn't change their production numbers. What more does he want exactly? A detailed look at the company's production figures?

Who cares? :skip: This guy really said "tomorrow... I'm tired..." What? Tired of people going to be hype and not caring about SOC yields? WTF?

look at em :mjlol:

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
He's mad because it hurt his narrative. Like the writer from The Verge and the Windows Central guys, Jeff has been spreading nothing but FUD about the PS5. A lot these enthusiast "journalists" are fanboys and should be ignored.