Fanboy Thread of Eternal Suffering

msims

Bmore nicca
Daps
I'm not buying shyt till I see reviews of these consoles.

What if all this shyt is phoney? When has a system ever launched and we ain't seen no REAL gameplay? shyt is crazy we are this close to launch and nothing looks exciting yet. Just a bunch of words and numbers. Nothing seems tangible yet.

Y'all can play like y'all really ride for these companies, but really they playing games with y'all.

I'll wait.​

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Quick breakdown
I’m an electronics geek. Ain’t no way a better version of what I have, gonna be out, and I’m gonna sitting at home playing 6 years ago’s version. No fukking way.

I’m not waiting a second
For the record literally 98.7% of all games are multiplats so 98.7% of the time he'll be playing the playing the inferior version that will run in lowered resolutions and frame rates. When some titles are identical on the series s and ps5 will you ignore the series x gap then? :usure:
A lot of them don’t understand this. I still hear people say they can’t tell teh difference between 1080p and 4k:mjlol:
When have Sony gamers ever have native 4k to speak on this subject :ufdup:
Xbrehs mad that they ain't playing this....I'd be salty too :yeshrug:

lo0zloyeuhd51.jpg
See how only Rekkapryde/Sony stans brought up Halo, and they seem to think it'll never release...
They will all be out before halo infinite, which still isn’t even a console exclusive
Which other consoles will be getting this :popcorn: and since we talking consoles let's keep the focus on that because console gamers are not and don't care about PC gamers. If I cared about something coming to PC it would be because I was a PC gamer like Sony gamers pretend they are whenever a title they like isn't available on a Sony console :umad:
They can't even answer the question without bringing up Xbox
Living inside of y'all heads rent free :skip:
This
:mjlol:And all they announced was a weaker cheap console

no games or anything
There have been more next gen Xbox games announced and showcased in total than Sony but hey, who cares about reality or gamepass...
are you getting a new system just for gamepass?
Gamepass is getting next gen games day 1 so you'd be an idiot to not get gamepass. And you don't need a system to enjoy gamepass. Get a kishi if you're that broke.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
For the record literally 98.7% of all games are multiplats so 98.7% of the time he'll be playing the playing the inferior version that will run in lowered resolutions and frame rates. When some titles are identical on the series s and ps5 will you ignore the series x gap then

Because at the end of the day the difference in power won’t be great enough to be noticeable just like it’s not different enough between the ps4 regular and the one x. On top of the multi-plats we get award winning exclusives and Sony’s first party companies are the best the industry has to offer. Microsoft doesn’t have a Santa Monica studios, a naughty dog, an insomniac etc...PlayStation is home to the best 1st party games on top of the best japanese games. Xbox will never get persona.

Which other consoles will be getting this :popcorn: and since we talking consoles let's keep the focus on that because console gamers are not and don't care about PC gamers. If I cared about something coming to PC it would be because I was a PC gamer like Sony gamers pretend they are whenever a title they like isn't available on

Halo infinite will be out on xbox one, xbox one x, series s, and series x along with pc. The entry to play it is very low, not worth buying a new system for.

Unlike the games I mentioned that will be on PlayStation 5 exclusively unless they decide to be charitable again and release one of them on pc in a couple of years which they haven’t done for any of the above mentioned games.

At the end of the day people buy gaming consoles to play games. You can bells and whistles us and subscription us to death, we will only be talking a bout the high rated games at teh end of the day which is why sony wins generation after generation.

Before y’all come for PlayStation why don’t xbox handle nintendo first? They crushed xbox one’s entire life time sales in 3 years.

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m personally hopping Bloodborne gets updated, it’ll be a entire new game running 60fps:feedme:

but idk this is looking like my opportunity to hop back on Xbox since Sony is pulling some bs with buying their new system :scust:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Because at the end of the day the difference in power won’t be great enough to be noticeable just like it’s not different enough between the ps4 regular and the one x. On top of the multi-plats we get award winning exclusives and Sony’s first party companies are the best the industry has to offer. Microsoft doesn’t have a Santa Monica studios, a naughty dog, an insomniac etc...PlayStation is home to the best 1st party games on top of the best japanese games. Xbox will never get persona.
Ok... Persona is gamepass bound already and sega is in business right now with Xbox, Yakuza isn't even coming to ps5 anytime soon. You talked multiplats like that favored you? And you think the XOX is comparable to the base ps4. So you think the series x which has a bigger gap isn't really that even tho insiders claimed the gap was STAGGERING. In response y'all cried and called dusk gollem a fraud :laff: finally every studio you named, their top programmers left to join Microsoft. Naughty dog? Santa's Monica, the fukkin creator of God of wars combat? All that, Xbox now. News to you but so what, it's facts :umad:
Halo infinite will be out on xbox one, xbox one x, series s, and series x along with pc. The entry to play it is very low, not worth buying a new system for.
So if Halo is available on Xbox one nobody would care to buy the next gen version? Did you think that thought thru? Name one person that thinks like this, you? Not even you my niigga
Unlike the games I mentioned that will be on PlayStation 5 exclusively unless they decide to be charitable again and release one of them on pc in a couple of years which they haven’t done for any of the above mentioned games.
You didn't name many games, you named studios that lost key people to the competition :patrice:
At the end of the day people buy gaming consoles to play games. You can bells and whistles us and subscription us to death, we will only be talking a bout the high rated games at teh end of the day which is why sony wins generation after generation.

Before y’all come for PlayStation why don’t xbox handle nintendo first? They crushed xbox one’s entire life time sales in 3 years.
Xbox isn't competing with nintendo, they was competing with Sony but Sony wasn't future proof (read about it in courtdogs kennel) you say it's about games, Xbox had you beat there. And they have more AAA titles by developers you love. As for battling nintendo? Xcloud gives Xbox the advantage there too but you're too much of a fanboy to realize it. It'll be better understood after everyone else tries it (in 6 days it's available you everyone including you)

I hope you learned something, I already fully understood your reasonings for Sony. Do you understand me tho? You can agree to disagree

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids
Got a bunch of shyt I haven't played that should rollover nicely to the new system.
Won't cop at launch though. I'm still playing catch up with a few joints on the 4 and Xbox.

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
:jbhmm:

Trying to reason what's the point in have a ps5 out the gate, something that doesn't fall back to "Sony always comes with the heat eventually"

Are y'all really that big of Spiderman fans?

Because I want to?

Just like I want to pre-order a Series X on the 22nd and pick it up on November 10th.