Fanboy Thread of Eternal Suffering

GreenGrass

All Star
Daps
you may have a point but i did not buy a ps4 during its life cycle. so i missed out on the last generation. maybe thats why i am buying it this year? to be honest, the ps5 is not out and i am already bored of it. it must be the meds i am on at the moment.

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
Because the PS4 pro is struggling with frame rates. I stopped playing new releases when FF7 remake was delayed the final time earlier this year.

Figured I could just wait and play the 2020 titles with faster loading and frame rates, that’s if they are compatible with the ps5.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Because the PS4 pro is struggling with frame rates. I stopped playing new releases when FF7 remake was delayed the final time earlier this year.

Figured I could just wait and play the 2020 titles with faster loading and frame rates, that’s if they are compatible with the ps5.
:what:

Kwéyòl

Moon walking seeing moon people
Daps
Reppin
St.Lucia,Dominica n St.Croix
Part of me feels like the people always engaging in these stan wars are just broke. I have the Xbox One and the PS4. I plan on getting the Ps5 when it drops because i can. I'll probaby end up getting the Xbox S as well as soon as news of a the first exclusive i find interest in reaches me. I only care about the specs being better than last gen. Just cause i like Gucci doesn't mean i won't rock some Armani suits too. Ultimately all i want is to be able to play every game i want to play. I even copped a gaming pc just in case some PC exclusive i really want comes out. My gameroom/mancave looks like dedsec headquarters
Series x this year ps5 digital next year for me :yeshrug: