Fanboy Thread of Eternal Suffering

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
I’m an electronics geek. Ain’t no way a better version of what I have, gonna be out, and I’m gonna sitting at home playing 6 years ago’s version. No fukking way.

I’m not waiting a second
Part of me feels like the people always engaging in these stan wars are just broke. I have the Xbox One and the PS4. I plan on getting the Ps5 when it drops because i can. I'll probaby end up getting the Xbox S as well as soon as news of a the first exclusive i find interest in reaches me. I only care about the specs being better than last gen. Just cause i like Gucci doesn't mean i won't rock some Armani suits too. Ultimately all i want is to be able to play every game i want to play. I even copped a gaming pc just in case some PC exclusive i really want comes out. My gameroom/mancave looks like dedsec headquarters

Last edited:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Super fast load times, upscaled 4K/60fps ps4 games.

spider-man-miles-morales-ps5.900x.jpg

Demons-Souls-Remake-2-1480x833.jpg

Ratchet-And-Clank.jpg

These will all be launch titles or out within the first few months of the console launch.

What exclusives m$ got again? Lol:mjlol:
Only one is a launch title as of now

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Why wouldn't I buy a console in which knows has better exclusives and is better all around and is the most popular...:mjgrin:

I mean y'all be biggin up gamepass but I dont feel like renting games or playing old games, I still have my old consoles in working condition plus the hard disk games if I want to play them...:ld:

Sony killed microsoft last gen, I expect them to do the same this time...:manny: the only thing that pisses me off is they have that obsidian RPG that's exclusive to xbox...:birdman:

But hey...:manny: