Famine...STARVATION...Delusion...RACIST: A Chicago Bulls Story (2014 Offseason Thread)

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
Denver had a trade exception from when they traded igoudoula.If the bulls acquired affalo they would have had to give up taj or boozer + their picks or at least one of em

red222

We Ready
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
REALGM
From what I've been told, Bulls really want Stuaskas and they won't likely make any deal until a team is on the clock so they have insurances. No real information other then that.

red222

We Ready
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
listening to 87.7 the game and they are talking about ric bucher saying that the derrick rose camp has reached out to Carmelo Anthony letting him know that they want him in Chicago
:sas2:

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
This is really #teamdontdoshyt

I would love to believe they standing pat cause they have a lock in on melo. But these dudes always move in silence have the whole league anticipating some great moves just so #teamdontdoshyt , won't do shyt

Then we in here lowering the hell out our expectations and settling ourselves to garpax shuffling through the clearance rack of nba players. So excuse us for overreacting we have a ton of disappointment to look back on tho.

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
I still think we have a great shot at melo tho

But it wouldn't surprise me to the least if our off season concludes with cj miles Jodie Meeks and mirotic and some draft picks

It's more and more clear these dudes can get us to the playoffs but can't get us to a title. They really need to be giving thibs a piece of the franchise cause he saving Forman and paxson ass

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I still think we have a great shot at melo tho

But it wouldn't surprise me to the least if our off season concludes with cj miles Jodie Meeks and mirotic and some draft picks

It's more and more clear these dudes can get us to the playoffs but can't get us to a title. They really need to be giving thibs a piece of the franchise cause he saving Forman and paxson ass

to be reality, when was the last time reinsdorf fired ANYONE for being incompetant. it took krause a bunch of shyt draft picks and then striking out completely in summer 2000 before he got the :camby:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Please please please move up in the draft to ensure that you can get a good/great shooting prospect... they'll have to be extremely lucky for 1 of those guys to fall to them at 16.