Famine...STARVATION...Delusion...RACIST: A Chicago Bulls Story (2014 Offseason Thread)

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
MDJ + Boozer + 16 for Nelson would make sense
With what Orlando just got for afflalo

I would have given them our 2nd pick this season and the 2 we have next season with boozer for afflalo and Nelson.

It's clear we botched that deal. I don't know what we wouldn't part with but we def drop the ball here

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
grant_r_goldsberry_afflalo_arron_11521.jpg

ME & OTHERS HAVE BEEN WANTING US TO GET THIS DUDE FOR YEARS,
AND WE COULD HAVE HAD HIM FOR NOTHING AND A CHEAP CONTRACT...

ITS MELO OR BUST AT THIS POINT
UNLESS WE TRADE FOR LOVE TONIGHT...

THEN WE COMING BACK WITH BOOZER
INSTEAD OF ADDING AFFLALO & LANCE + MIRIOTIC.
:devil:
:evil:

Can you post trevor arizas grantland shooting chart?

I bet Boozer isn't on this roster next season.You can ban me for the 14-15 season if he is.Thibs don't want him,Taj was told prepare to start boozer is gone whether it's a trade or amnesty

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
Y'all gonna look dumb if the bulls get melo next week you nikkas ready to jump off the ledge over other teams moves.Houston had no cap space they had to trade asik to get space to go after lebron,melo,lowry or whoever they tryin to get.Fukk gar forman and paxson it's about thibs,Melo wants to play for the bulls cuz of thibs.They meet next week we'll see what happens.If they don't get melo it ain't the end of the world boozer garbage ass won't be the consolation prize this year

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Y'all gonna look dumb if the bulls get melo next week you nikkas ready to jump off the ledge over other teams moves.Houston had no cap space they had to trade asik to get space to go after lebron,melo,lowry or whoever they tryin to get.Fukk gar forman and paxson it's about thibs,Melo wants to play for the bulls cuz of thibs.They meet next week we'll see what happens.If they don't get melo it ain't the end of the world boozer garbage ass won't be the consolation prize this year
Yeah I'm at least willing to wait till after the dust settles before complaining or anything like that.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
If they don't get Melo it's not the end of the world, but it's not exactly anything to be optimistic about considering they didn't get a lottery pick for this year (now they want to move up, you THINK? lol) and they didn't acquire what would have been a perfect cheap fit for them in Afflalo just now.

People are talking shyt because we've seen this story play out for years now. We watch moves get made all around the league and we go, "Well the Bulls must be cooking up something"... then more moves happen..."Yeah the Bulls got something up their sleeve"... then nothing happens but marginal shyt and a comment about how they like their core and we're all sitting there like WTF.

red222

We Ready
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Alex Kennedy @AlexKennedyNBA · 19m
Source: Pretty much every notable NBA star has been communicating/recruiting recently, even non-free agents. Players discussing super teams.

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
If they don't get Melo it's not the end of the world, but it's not exactly anything to be optimistic about considering they didn't get a lottery pick for this year (now they want to move up, you THINK? lol) and they didn't acquire what would have been a perfect cheap fit for them in Afflalo just now.

People are talking shyt because we've seen this story play out for years now. We watch moves get made all around the league and we go, "Well the Bulls must be cooking up something"... then more moves happen..."Yeah the Bulls got something up their sleeve"... then nothing happens but marginal shyt and a comment about how they like their core and we're all sitting there like WTF.

I get that but I don't think it will happen this year,bulls will add talent this summer.They can't rely on rose to carry the offense no more those days are over.Bulls will get a star or add a scorer or 2.