Famine...STARVATION...Delusion...RACIST: A Chicago Bulls Story (2014 Offseason Thread)

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
WE'RE GONNA ROLL THE DICE WITH BOOZER AGAIN.:manny:

OUR JEW BILLIONAIRE HAS MADE IT CLEAR HE HAS NO INTENTION OF USING THE AMNESTY...

THATS WHY THEY KEEP TRYING TO WORK BOOZER INTO THESE TRADE SCENARIOS.

:devil:
:evil:

I cant handle another season of Boozer and there is NO WAY Thibs would start him over Taj anymore

We cant bring Booz off the bench making 15-16 mil, right? :lupe:

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

IF THOSE PICKS DONT GET TRADED FOR LOVE/MELO/AFFALO TONIGHT,
ITS OVER BREAUGTHURS.:manny:

tonight should be very telling

if the front office picks to clear space for a Melo signing and we DONT get him, it would be a huge fail

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
Best case scenario trade both picks move up and draft staukas,gary harris or mcdermott.Worst case scenario drafting rodney hood :merchant:

Y'all some doomsday negative nikkas.The idiot Rockets are going after lebron and melo and need neither.Lebron isn't leaving miami if melo wants to go to the deep west where 48 win teams miss the playoffs and 50+ win teams get bounced in the 1st round then so be it.Bulls have a very good shot at melo if they don't get him then kevin love is the consolation,if they don't get love lance stephenson,gordon hayward are alternatives.Bulls need offense period it don't have to be a superstar

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Best case scenario trade both picks move up and draft staukas,gary harris or mcdermott.Worst case scenario drafting rodney hood :merchant:

Y'all some doomsday negative nikkas.The idiot Rockets are going after lebron and melo and need neither.Lebron isn't leaving miami if melo wants to go to the deep west where 48 win teams miss the playoffs and 50+ win teams get bounced in the 1st round then so be it.Bulls have a very good shot at melo if they don't get him then kevin love is the consolation,if they don't get love lance stephenson,gordon hayward are alternatives.Bulls need offense period it don't have to be a superstar
I like Hayward but he would cost us too much

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

WE SHOULDNT HAVE TO MOVE PICKS TO CLEAR SPACE FOR MELO...
THE SALARY CAP INCREASES BY 5 MILL NEXT SEASON...

SOME TEAM SHOULD TAKE DUNLEAVY FOR FREE,
SO JUST AMNESTY BOOZER.
WE'RE NOT GIVING MELI THE FULL MAX UNLESS ITS A S&T.

TEAMS DONT fukk WITH OUT FO
BECAUSE WITH ALWAYS SPIT IN THEIR FACE WITH shytTY OFFERS.

WE COULD HAVE S&T FOR MONTE ELLIS LAST YEAR FOR DENG OR TAJ
AND THESE DUDES OFFER BOOZER.

THEY OFFERING SNELL IN THAT LOVE TRADE INSTEAD OF BUTLER.

THEY NEVER WANT TO GIVE shyt
AND DISRESPECT GMS WITH THEIR BULLshyt.

Our front office gotta be a running joke around the league

I bet nobody fukks with Garpax

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Bulls brehs...

From a KNicks breh..

What is yall fallback if you don't get Melo or Bron?

I'm figuring you guys would be ready to storm the United Center if they don't really give Noah & Rose help for the 3rd straight year.

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Bulls brehs...

From a KNicks breh..

What is yall fallback if you don't get Melo or Bron?

I'm figuring you guys would be ready to storm the United Center if they don't really give Noah & Rose help for the 3rd straight year.
Fallback is to just fill the roster with more depth , hopefully bring in a new starting wing and keep pursuing Love