Famine...STARVATION...Delusion...RACIST: A Chicago Bulls Story (2014 Offseason Thread)

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
I should've stuck to my word not even pay attention to offseason free agency:snoop:.I hate this front office brehs :pacspit:we all know how the story ends but we keep getting sucked in:to:.Being a fan of this franchise :sadbron:

wild100sboy

:mjpls:
Daps
Reppin
Southside, Chicago
I'm literally :mjlol: at these teams making moves and gar pax is quiet like a church mouse. :dead: same song and dance. When the off season come around gm's be like aiight cool bulls ain't do nothing :bryan:

red222

We Ready
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Boozer/Picks/MDJ/$3million for Melo/Smith is now budget neutral for them.
1. They reduce salary for 2015-16.
2. The cost is the same (after they flip MDJ)
3. They are out of Luxury tax territory
4. They will pick up a couple of picks instead of losing him outright
:ehh:

red222

We Ready
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
The Bulls have had trade talks with the Magic regarding veteran swingman Arron Afflalo, and league sources indicated they have inquired about Jameer Nelson as well. Carlos Boozer's expiring $16.8 million salary has been available and a trade could be a more palatable option than using the amnesty provision on him. Nelson's partially guaranteed $8 million deal can be waived before July 15 for $2 million.
http://www.chicagotribune.com/sport...s-nba-draft-spt-0626-20140626,0,5264511.story

El Jefe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:yeshrug:

im shocked that any1 is pissed ..sayin they done wit this FO now....:shaq:

most of us have known this isnt a reality:what: .. Pissed off fo what reason this FO hasnt changed in how many years :wtb:?? .. u actually thought sumthin was gonna change this time around ??:sas2::snoop:

affalo , stephenson and mirotic ..get it done ..

lets keep gibson rose n noah those additions r nice enough to at least keep the best teams honest

and thats all
:obama::birdman:

Last edited:

Rice N Beans

Junior Hayley Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
:yeshrug:

im shocked that any1 is pissed ..sayin they done wit this FO now....:shaq:

most of us have known this isnt a reality:what: .. Pissed off fo what reason this FO hasnt changed in how many years :wtb:?? .. u actually thought sumthin was gonna change this time around ??:sas2::snoop:

affalo , stephenson and mirotic ..get it done ..

lets keep gibson rose n noah those additions r nice enough to at least keep the best teams honest

and thats all
:obama::birdman:

The least we want is to make the damn attempt for Melo. :damn:

El Jefe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
our attempts from this FO have been redundent fo how long :whoa: .. that aint about 2 change now ..:childplease:

sorry bruuh im all for your idea but lets stop kiddin ourselves.. year after year .. trade deadline after deadline this FO has shownus nothin
:to:

JCalli

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Its happening all over again :damn:

Dam this front office, useless fukks! Incompetence:camby:

This wont end well.

smARTmouf

Ascended Member
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
By all accounts we're TRYING....

If we swing and miss and it's because we refused to give up an asset ...THAT'S when I'll be pissed. We can't do anything if another team offers something better than our very best offer. We can't do anything if someone chooses another location.

I just wish the FO and Thibs were closer. There is no reason why Thibs shouldn't be respected more and given anything he wants. This being used as an excuse by a big ticket FA would piss me off too.

At the very least we'll have a "fuller roster" ...:sadcam:

Regardless, we'll be regular season champions again, We must address that hump in the playoffs and stop depending on the Heat regressing. That's that loser shyt...

Ya'lll see me trying to negotiate with my pending depression about this shyt...:snoop: