Famine...STARVATION...Delusion...RACIST: A Chicago Bulls Story (2014 Offseason Thread)

red222

We Ready
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
@FisolaNYDN: Got to love that line from Chris Webber as he takes a shot at Tom Thibodeau: "Anyone can play hard." Really? Wasn't exactly true of Webber

@FisolaNYDN: Chris Webber also says Thibodeau is not a good offensive coach. Does Coach Webber realize Bulls won 48 games without their best player?

@FisolaNYDN: Can you imagine how insufferable the Fab 5 would be if they actually won something?

El Jefe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lmao tell c webb to kall 'time out ' on his dumb ass comments :troll:

on another note this is turnin into a circus melo aint comin here .. :yeshrug:

affalo , mirotic , and whatever side pieces and boozer off our hands .. im not nescarrily thrilled wit but im not hurt by:manny:

this FO will stick to its bread n butter .. which is recruitin semi good /not greatplayers :sas2:

lets keep it simple we aint gettin love or melo
:to:

Rice N Beans

Junior Hayley Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL

YourMajesty

F*ck Ya Corny Debates
Daps
Melo my fav player after Bean and I want him to sign with yall boys so he can get a shot at a ring. But if he stay with the NYK and get that MAX money, I can't knock him for getting his paper.

El Jefe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i kant believe all yall puttin in so much stock into this melo n luv stuff ..

:yeshrug::what:

i wish yall wouldnt go fo it again
:snoop::huhldup::wtb:

smARTmouf

Ascended Member
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Westbrook
Sefolosha
Durant
Ibaka
Perkins

Rose
Butler
Anthony
Gibson
Noah

With Melo, we basically turn into OKC east with a much better coach and center.

I'm eager to see how the bench would potentially look. Does DJ come back? I'd rather have him than Hinrich. I'd like Morrow for that knock down shooter off the bench. Who would back up Taj?

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Would be smarter for melo to take that 17-18 would allow us to keep those exceptions to fill the roster out

15 milly to me is more than enough. He can make up the rest with endorsements. Imagine what melo being in chicago will do for the jordan brand. They should kick in a few extra million by going to this market and selling his shoes.

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
15 milly to me is more than enough. He can make up the rest with endorsements. Imagine what melo being in chicago will do for the jordan brand. They should kick in a few extra million by going to this market and selling his shoes.
Melo doesnt want 15, he wants 18-20 likely

We need to accommodate him, he doesnt need to accommodate us

red222

We Ready
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Carmelo stuff from Wojo on Dan Patrick Show

-Melo was always set on opting out. Never really considered opting in even with Phil Jackson.

-Chicago and Houston need word from Melo that he wants to come there so they can make deals to clear cap space.

-Both teams also working on contingencies if he isn't coming.

-It's easier to ask a guy to take less, if you're able to layout for him what you can do with that extra money.

-Likelihood Melo leaves Knicks, "little better than not."

-Woj his sources say he's leaning towards leaving but that's different than he's already decided he's leaving.

-S&T possibilities: Knicks don't want contracts past this year. No real interest in Boozer for the one year. Asik and Lin are possibilities.

-Phil Jackson will probably have tougher time recruiting 2015 talent without Melo. It's hard to be the "first guy in" to join up a team. They need Melo to attract FAs in the future.

7oclock

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
loser of the Melo sweepstakes still have Deng, Eric Bledsoe, Lance STephenson - a few early terms and player options; it's not Melo or Bust for the bulls. They don't need to offer the max, unless front office is certain (which I am not) that adding Melo guarantees a championship.

Rose isn't the type of PG to get the ball to the right players, you basically will have two ISO players but neither of them are great passers (Rose is adequate for his position).