Famine...STARVATION...Delusion...RACIST: A Chicago Bulls Story (2014 Offseason Thread)

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
My issue with the cavs is I don't know what the hell they will look like when it really gets going

We saw the major sacrifices bosh and wade had to make in they games I order to play with lebron

Will kyrie and love be willing to go that deep into sacrificing they games or will they clash?

Kyrie was so adamant on being the primary ball handler and calling his own number offensively they couldn't even have him and waiters on the floor together.

But they could put it all together , who knows

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
@ me in the :flabbynsick: season thread, this aint the place for your shenanigans boy
:mjlol:

No one on Chicago is going to "town" on Love. If anyone gets exposed, it's gonna be Gasol because he has to play center to be effective. Cleveland will PnR him to death when he's on the floor.

red222

We Ready
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
My issue with the cavs is I don't know what the hell they will look like when it really gets going

We saw the major sacrifices bosh and wade had to make in they games I order to play with lebron

Will kyrie and love be willing to go that deep into sacrificing they games or will they clash?

Kyrie was so adamant on being the primary ball handler and calling his own number offensively they couldn't even have him and waiters on the floor together.

But they could put it all together , who knows
no postseason experience besides lebron which matters imo

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
SACRIFICES THAT GOT THEM 4 STRAIGHT FINALS...
DIFFERENCE IS KYRIE & LOVE CAN ALREADY CATCH & SHOOT...
BOSH HAD TO BECOME THAT PLAYER
AND WADE CANT SHOOT.

THEY WILL FIT PERFECTLY WITH BRON,
AND BRON CAN CATCH & SHOOT REALLY GOOD NOWADAYS ALSO...

SO HE WONT HAVE TO WORK AS MUCH WITH A YOUNGER VERSION OF WADE & BOSH
WHO HAVENT EVEN MADE THE PLAYOFFS
SO THEY WILL BE WILLING TO DO WHATEVER HE WANTS.
:devil:
:evil:
Been saying this in the Cavs/Love trade thread and most people don't seem to get that.

cornercommission2k12

Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
SACRIFICES THAT GOT THEM 4 STRAIGHT FINALS...
DIFFERENCE IS KYRIE & LOVE CAN ALREADY CATCH & SHOOT...
BOSH HAD TO BECOME THAT PLAYER
AND WADE CANT SHOOT.

THEY WILL FIT PERFECTLY WITH BRON,
AND BRON CAN CATCH & SHOOT REALLY GOOD NOWADAYS ALSO...

SO HE WONT HAVE TO WORK AS MUCH WITH A YOUNGER VERSION OF WADE & BOSH
WHO HAVENT EVEN MADE THE PLAYOFFS
SO THEY WILL BE WILLING TO DO WHATEVER HE WANTS.
I'm not willing to bet my money on that one

You never know how players egos can get in the way of success and how players will gel.

Love at this point is known to be a bit of a prick and kyrie has shown he will dominate the hell out a ball and not look for nobody. Lebron accepted some of adjustments needed cause wade and bosh were part of his draft class.

Bron will be in the faces of both kyrie and love and I don't see the guarantee that they will accept taking that far of a step back or will be cool with becoming lebron's spot up 3pt shooter (love/bosh) or lebron's chalmers (kyrie) cause I can't see lebron allowing these dudes to be like wade next to him. He will clearly want to run that team totally whereas lebron would take a step back to wade at times especially in the playoffs.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Lazy comparison on the defensive end they will get murdered
No they won't. Cleveland will be extremely balanced offensively and when the other team is taking the ball out of bounds all the time, your defense improves. I'm not saying they're gonna be the '08 Celtics, but they'll be better defensively than people think.

red222

We Ready
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
No they won't. Cleveland will be extremely balanced offensively and when the other team is taking the ball out of bounds all the time, your defense improves. I'm not saying they're gonna be the '08 Celtics, but they'll be better defensively than people think.
we'll see :patrice:

cornercommission2k12

Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
:mindblown:LOVE ALREADY TAKES 7 3'S A GAME.
HIS GAME IS TAILOR MADE FOR BRON
AND NOW THOSE LOOKS WILL BE MORE OPEN THAN EVER...
KYRIE ALREADY JACKING 5 3S A NIGHT
AND WE CANT PRETEND CHALMERS DIDNT HANDLE THE BALL A LOT,
HE WAS JUST A LIMITED SCORER...
LETS NOT ACT LIKE MO WILLIAMS WASNT GETTING BUCKETS WITH BRON.

BOTH OF THOSE DUDES WILL CONTINUE TO BE ALL STARS WITH BRON
AND THEIR BRANDS WILL BECOME BIGGER
BECAUSE THEYLL BE WINNING
AND ON NATIONAL TV ALL THE TIME...

BRON GOT A 1 YEAR OPTION ON A 2 YEAR DEAL...
:mjpls:THEY DOING WHATEVER HE WANTS THEM TO.

BRON WENT BACK TO CLEVELAND BECAUSE HE STARTED DOING TOO MUCH WORK IN MIA...
HE TRYING TO LET THESE YOUNG BULS CARRY SOME OF THE LOAD
SO HE WONT KEEP TIRING OUT LIKE HE DID IN THE FINALS.
Bosh went from being a 24ppg scorer to a 16ppg scorer

Wade went from being a 25ppg scorer to being a 20ppg scorer

Stars are not always that willing to want to sacrifice that much of they numbers and that much of they game.

Love is capable of being a stretch 4 for lebron question is will he. It's a difference when you are the guy getting plays ran for you 40-50% of the offense (that's me guessing) vs having to scale back your game and at times camp out for many possessions by the 3pt lines waiting for lebron to hit you with a pass like bosh did.

Again not saying they won't get it together just saying I wouldn't guarantee it. It's still only 1 ball and you have to adjust to play with bron. Lot of questions to be answered from them gelling, they front court depth they bench production the coaching etc before I can just declare them the best team in the east clearly. No 2nd shot creator or not we will have something to say about that.

So ill just let it play out they could be very good, or that shyt could not work at all and we talking were bron going next season.

cornercommission2k12

Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
East is wide open so anyone can take it but if the Spurs are healthy I can't see anybody beating them imo.
That's mainly why I'm upset with our lack of power moves and all this conservative shyt

Cause even if we come out the east we likely getting our asses handed to us by whoever we face out west