Famine...STARVATION...Delusion...RACIST: A Chicago Bulls Story (2014 Offseason Thread)

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
The bulls tried man that's all you can ask.Wish the bulls would of kept both picks they could of drafted a sg and another solid rotation player.

Hope mirotic is worth the hype

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps

DIDNT TRY...
EVERYBODY KNEW GOING INTO THIS THING
THAT THEY NEEDED AT LEAST 19 MILLION TO OFFER MELO...

YES HE WOULD HAVE TAKEN A PAYCUT
BUT NOTHING LOWER THAN THAT.

THESE DUDES ALWAYS OFFERING SOME BULLshyt LIKE PPL REALLY fukk WITH THEM.

I BEEN SAID MELO IS ABOUT HIS DOUGH...
HOW BIG OF A CUT DID nikkaS REALLY THINK HE WAS GONNA TAKE?

HE GONNA MAKE 26 MILL A YR IN NY...
WE HAD TO ATLEAST OFFER HIM 19.
nikkaS IS TRIPPIN....

YOU CANT DEDICATE YOUR OFFSEASON TO DUDE THEN LOW BALL HIM.

IF YOU GONNA PASS UP ON OTHER WAYS TO IMPROVE THE TEAM
YOU GOTTA MAKE SURE YOU GET YOUR GUY.

TYPICAL GARPAX
:devil:
:evil:

If they dumped taj,snell,butler,dunleavy etc and melo who you know is about the dough 1st and foremost goes back to new york for the max then the bulls woulda been all fukked up.They would of had cap space and had to overpay players in a market were bum ass nikkas like avery bradley are getting 8 mil a year.IF melo verbally commits Then you dump the salary and give him his 19-20 mil a year

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
I agree with chicago about the bulls not wanting to amnesty boozer so they're going after pau in a sign n trade when they don't need him

I rather the bulls get pau before miami does and he can help exploit the heats front line weaknesses but that's definitely why they're doing that

havoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Live your own life
The Knicks dropped the bomb on you nikkas:deadmanny: I wanted Melo to leave NY and play for ya but 130 for 5 years is a difficult deal to turn down.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Why did they trade Deng again?

I've learned that you can never be confident with this FO. All I wanted them to do was draft well... And the jury is out on that.

Or last 3 1st Round Picks have been Teague, Snell and now McDermott. If we can't sign FAs and if we can't improve via the draft there is no hope for this team going forward.

kevthesureshot

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why did they trade Deng again?

I've learned that you can never be confident with this FO. All I wanted them to do was draft well... And the jury is out on that.

Or last 3 1st Round Picks have been Teague, Snell and now McDermott. If we can't sign FAs and if we can't improve via the draft there is no hope for this team going forward.
apparently, one of our lead scouts left and got a job in Orlando around 2012 so that could be affecting the drafting. Ron Adams was also not pleased with the Snell pick so there could be something to it.

kevthesureshot

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
At the very least, Mirotic and McDermott should be able to knock down open shots. That's something we've missed, especially last year. If we can get DJ back along with a competent wing player, I'll ride with that and pray for health.