Family Matters Appreciation Thread!!!!!

2ATMsYouSteppinOrWhat

No Round 2’s :camumad:
Daps
Only

2nd verse was wack

Monotonous flow and some of the disses weren't even real disses

"Rocky famous for more than music and in a strong relationship with the love of my life. Might drop another kid with her before another album. fukking lame :mjcry: "

ive been saying this

he was flowing on that but those bars were light work. everything he tried to flame rocky for was a lowkey flex for rocky

the only line/bar in that verse that was crazy was “anything to take the spotlight off the fact the boss is a drugged up little punk sissy from the northside”

that shyt was nasty

abel my goat but that bar is on par with “shooters making tiktoks”

Westbama Heartthrob

Irregular Zero
Daps
Reppin
7th District
ive been saying this

he was flowing on that but those bars were light work. everything he tried to flame rocky for was a lowkey flex for rocky

the only line/bar in that verse that was crazy was “anything to take the spotlight off the fact the boss is a drugged up little punk sissy from the northside”

that shyt was nasty

abel my goat but that bar is on par with “shooters making tiktoks”
Nah, that was weak

Drake can't call anybody gay in a diss while rocking hello kitty fingernail paint :mjlol:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Family Matters could've been a good song, but there was too much n-word usage by the white boy, and then there's this:

Joe Clair used the wrong cadence when he said the line on purpose. And lets not act like Canibus didn't say "u may got more cash than me, but u ain't get the skills to eat a nikkas ass like me.." in a rap battle. Lol.

jshani

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Col, GA
2nd verse was wack

Monotonous flow and some of the disses weren't even real disses

"Rocky famous for more than music and in a strong relationship with the love of my life. Might drop another kid with her before another album. fukking lame :mjcry: "
that's peace :manny:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Eh
NLU was the worst song to me. I just hate Mustard’s beats but I’m not gonna shyt on it. Its a west coast thing & that’s y’all’s preference
Thats everybody’s preference. Song been #1 for like 7-8 months :russ:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Drake thinking he finished kendrick and self ether‘n himself between this song and the heart part 6 appreciation

KBDZX6.gif