Family Matters Appreciation Thread!!!!!

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Been dealing with that since 2005. Jay fans would flood the Nas BBS. It gave nikkas great debate skills and thick skin.
U been dealing with it since 05. I've dealt with prolly longer. And I see u still get frustrated when it happens even in the KD threads. So why do the same thing u have had a problem with all these years?

2ATMsYouSteppinOrWhat

No Round 2’s :camumad:
Daps
I fukk wit Jay Worthy and Lndn Drgs and have for a while. Just pointing out the hypocrisy.

honestly this the one thing and maybe the only thing about the beef that i absolutely hated that both sides are to blame for.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
U been dealing with it since 05. I've dealt with prolly longer. And I see u still get frustrated when it happens even in the KD threads. So why do the same thing u have had a problem with all these years?

Cause i’m passing on the same trauma I was dealt.

I am NOT your savior

UpThruDere

Youtube.com/weupthrudere Subscribe!
Daps
Reppin
Orlando, FLA
Yet Kendrick on stage with Jay Worthy while letting him say nikka. An Indian from Canada who came to LA as an adult and became blood as an adult and came from a well off family. Who's also Elon Musk brother in law. Lol.
Didn’t see him saying it with an ER at the end like Drake has or speaking on who or who isn’t actually down with a set

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
There is nothing brutal about it…good attempt, but he wasted half the track talking to the wrong people, and the shyt he did direct at the right person, was mostly baseless accusations
Pretty much what diss tracks are...most diss tracks are filled with made up shyt anyway...

It goes
1-Euphoria
2-Family matter

The actual weirdest diss is also the catchiest song ...but it's not the best.

Westbama Heartthrob

Irregular Zero
Daps
Reppin
7th District
that 2nd verse is crazy....just directed at the wrong people...:manny:
2nd verse was wack

Monotonous flow and some of the disses weren't even real disses

"Rocky famous for more than music and in a strong relationship with the love of my life. Might drop another kid with her before another album. fukking lame :mjcry: "

Last edited: