@Family Man starting 2023 with Anti-Reparations and Racism. Update: BANNED

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Dumb fuk - this is who and what you allowed to have a pass on in here. Now keep talking so I can have a reason to get your racist whispering c00n ass the fuk out of here too.

This is the white girl, Danielle who you thought was so thorough - bytch was a damn cac plant for you simp ass c00ncels to celebrate with.

This racist bytch Danielle is @Amestafuu (Emeritus) girl right here ^^ that’s hworld. Makes one really think which KKK group that @Amestafuu (Emeritus) has inserted himself into for all the white defending and AA culture degrading that he participated in - right after this was posted her twitter account is dead and links are broken 🤔 colitelpro cac shyt courtesy of a certain c00nadian it seems

That Ether you gave that CAC bytch is still :banderas:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
What black poster even likes that black character from "Love Boat?" :why:

But yet again, if I didn't say it before, but @Nicole0416_718_929_646212 is a Godsend to put c00ns, CACs, and man-hating feminists alike in proper punishment. :wow: I might be one of the very few posters that gives her the flowers that she deserves to gut check the anti-black posters in here. :blessed:
That was a 65 year old racist cac rage typing behind that “Isaac” avi for a decade, calling himself 🙄😭@Family Man

the-love-boat.gif

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY

But yet again, if I didn't say it before, but @Nicole0416_718_929_646212 is a Godsend to put c00ns, CACs, and man-hating feminists alike in proper punishment. :wow: I might be one of the very few posters that gives her the flowers that she deserves to gut check the anti-black posters in here. :blessed:

I gave you your respect when they were calling you a simp sometime ago
and you were like "so what so what I love her"

reminds me of a jamaican guy once
he boldly stood in a crowd of bout a dozen other yaadman and declared his love for his wife and how he loved eating her possy

it was an amazing show of strength

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
I gave you your respect when they were calling you a simp sometime ago
and you were like "so what so what I love her"

reminds me of a jamaican guy once
he boldly stood in a crowd of bout a dozen other yaadman and declared his love for his wife and how he loved eating her possy

it was an amazing show of strength

I ain't simping when I give props for something she actually DID that requires DISCIPLINE and DEDICATION. Simping is when you kiss ass to a girl that simply looks good and does nothing else, like that bald headed stripper with the fake butt.

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
I ain't simping when I give props for something she actually DID that requires DISCIPLINE and DEDICATION. Simping is when you kiss ass to a girl that simply looks good and does nothing else, like that bald headed stripper with the fake butt.

Simping differs depending on the man....

some men believe any level of respect or positive acknowledgement of a woman is a bad thing

when men are brave going against the tide that is respectable
"fukk a bytch....bytches aint shyt"

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
1) you'd defend a white supremacist if the clock were round back because you felt she was being mistreated.

2) you then go on to blame a Black person for making a white person racist.

If we failed then how can a Black person (who is a failure based on your logic) make a white person (non-failure based on your logic) become something they aren't?

And, why would a white person need a failure (your words) to defend them?

White supremacists shouldn't receive any help from a non-white person. If the white supremacist is going through some mental turmoil, don't help them. If a non-white person wants to add to that white supremacist's turmoil that is that non-white person's prerogative and possibly their solution to an obvious threat.

Black Americans are fighting for delineation for a good reason. That was some of the most off-code, off-putting nonsense I have ever read.

:francis:

This nikka been a dweeb his whole life. He come off soft and docile as hell so none of this is surprising. Also, I’ve told this nerd ass nikka this exact shyt several times over the years. So I’ve already given him his flowers.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
yeah she was mentally il and was always vulnerable and lost. some people just need a push, she was not the only person who got radicalized in that era. the very same woman making this thread did too and that is why I have eternal beef with her. It's just convenient that she can fall back on blackness for protection despite her history of being Anti Black immigrants and saying she looks like a Mexican from the Dominican republic ...

her coming out party will be epic. nobody on this forum has over compensated like Nicole does since odotmeta. all that ultra militant bullshyt is always a mask for something heinous. but you go ahead and eat her bullshyt up.
Look at this pathetic crybaby bytch saying the same shyt for 4 years, 4 years of exposing himself out of his own existence and 4 years of waiting for shyt that will not Happen bc where’s the truth lies, there’s nothing to expose.

The cac-c00n capery has an expiration date on the coli
sorrey.gif

You crashed out bytch

dance-sturdy.gif

Last edited:

NotAnFBIagent

[redacted]
Daps

That's a man trying to sound like a woman, poorly at that, that you're online simping

Vocaroo | Online voice recorder

this is “Nicole”

now listen to this

proceed with caution

@skylove4 shout out to Him for posting the YouTube video, for us to listen and hear the comparison and similarities

:usure::ufdup:

Nicholas you thought we forgot

The Half-Blood FKA Prince

Avada Kedavbreh!
Daps
I'm glad that I caught Family Ram making those anti-reparation posts when I actually did :whew:

Because If I wasn't in that thread that night, he would have gotten away with it and would spent many more years making those posts unchecked.
Well bruh i raise my glass and salute u for ur services to our great forum breh.

Dissenting opinions are one thing, at least they can start a dialogue. But some of the shyt that comes out the mouth of so called "brehs" and "brehettes" on here and social media in general have no place in a civilized society, least of all the few great online spaces we have to get away from the foul toxic rot mouthed breath of white supremacy. :scust:

Nice work breh:salute:

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
Well bruh i raise my glass and salute u for ur services to our great forum breh.

Dissenting opinions are one thing, at least they can start a dialogue. But some of the shyt that comes out the mouth of so called "brehs" and "brehettes" on here and social media in general have no place in a civilized society, least of all the few great online spaces we have to get away from the foul toxic rot mouthed breath of white supremacy. :scust:

Nice work breh:salute:

These CACs that try to pretend to be like brehs and brehettes HATE real equality like black reparations ans wealth building.

The Half-Blood FKA Prince

Avada Kedavbreh!
Daps
Look at this pathetic crybaby bytch saying the same shyt for 4 years, 4 years of exposing himself out of his own existence and 4 years of waiting for shyt that will not Happen bc where’s the truth lies, there’s nothing to expose.

sorrey.gif

You crashed out bytch

dance-sturdy.gif

sorrey.gif

You crashed out bytch

dance-sturdy.gif

This gotta be his most disappointing post ive seen. Idk if he realizes it but he just confirmed every thing u are saying about him and then some.

The longing in his post for u, one of, if not THE most precious natural resource to this board and our community, to be some down low self hating wench is a got damn disgraceful sight to behold. Describing that shyt as though if he was on his death bed, the make a wish foundation couldnt offer a better send off if they had a blank check from bill gates at their disposal!:scusthov:

While simultaneously blowing kisses to the very unrepentant self admitted nazi totsie u spent years defending our great board and by extension, even HIS ungrateful ass from.:mjlol:

With all due respect bruh, get out ya feelings for a second and THINK ABOUT WHAT U ARE SAYING, SON.

Basically that u would ride for an ACTUAL ws, while attempting to mentally will a thorough ass Queen being an under cover wench into existence.
:what:

And yet SHE is supposed to be the problem here!?!:mjtf:

No need to respond, im not here to argue, and in any case, it seems like i would be wasting time and bandwidth on a fruitless endeavor.

I just expected better of u, based on some of ur posts. But if all this is how u honestly feel, u got it man:hubie:i wont waste my, ur or this boards time.

Last edited: