The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Step up to the summer jam screen
Yup. We were fighting about what he said about New York one time in 2018. Should I post the thread for you??

He’s certified. He did his thing bringing the mayhem against racist cacs on here and has my respect despite the past misdirection.

Last edited:
  • Dap
Reactions: Dad

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lover's quarrel

I see that you finally ran out of shyt to say. Like you everything you tried hasn’t already been attempted.

Playing chose your own adventure on this thread only to resort to posting a weird ass YouTube vid. Dude you are done.
:what: :deadrose:

NotAnFBIagent

[redacted]
Daps
I see that you finally ran out of shyt to say. Like you everything you tried hasn’t already been attempted.

Playing chose your own adventure on this thread only to resort to posting a weird ass YouTube vid. Dude you are done.
:what: :deadrose:
I just looked at my wrist I got time today

https://www.thecoli.com/posts/35989874/

After reading this post a couple posters clowned the dead Nigerian woman's name. I reported the fukk nikkas. Mancole0416 negged me for it.
So now we negging posters for defending black women

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

No you looked at the flick of your wrist, faggit. You should have used your time better, this ain’t it.

You posted about 10 different maneuvers and still can’t get a hit. You’re not an analyzer b, using 2012 time wasting tactics in 2023. Your shyt is weak as hellllllllllll. Fukkin dreadful- cue up the violins.
:dead:😭

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

@NotAnFBIagent on this thread for the past hour driving around throwing up bricks and no air in his tire :

“cmon crehs, we got time today ..we’re gonna get her…keep searching, pass me another quote, getback gayng gayng ”
d3y.webp

The Half-Blood FKA Prince

Avada Kedavbreh!
Daps
I defended biscuits because she was bullied not white. when she turned full cac it was unfortunate but if we went back in time I would still defend her from the unwarranted attacks. you specifically 100% radicalized that mentally ill woman. so be proud of your achievement and mark you are leaving on people in this lifetime. you hounded that person and doxxed her then drove her off the edge

we might go back n forth on here on some dumb shyt but on a spiritual level or human level, any level really you are a remarkable piece of shyt. you have no redeemable qualities

just an empty void of bitterness.
Bruh...

U honestly believe that chick was not racist until a lady on a message board said some mean things to her?

These cacs are indoctrinated into white supremacy from the cradle. U dont just become "radicalized" after people are mean to u on the internet.

If one person could do that, then by that logic all the fakkits caping for her should have been more than enough to cancel her out.

I shared a home with these demons breh. I share a damn bloodline with them. Not many here know them like i do.

Dont delude urself. That white supremacist cac bish may have kissed some blk(male) ass, and maybe thought she was down, but she never respected us. If she did, sista nicole nor no one else could have changed that, certainly not so easily, and she would have never had to come at her to begin with, cause if she truly respected us, that respect would have extended to the wombs we came from.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
I thought this was gonna be about that poster with the Carl Winslow profile pic. I low key seen suspect shyt from him too but not enough to really know for sure

What black poster even likes that black character from "Love Boat?" :why:

But yet again, if I didn't say it before, but @Nicole0416_718_929_646212 is a Godsend to put c00ns, CACs, and man-hating feminists alike in proper punishment. :wow: I might be one of the very few posters that gives her the flowers that she deserves to gut check the anti-black posters in here. :blessed:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

But yet again, if I didn't say it before, but @Nicole0416_718_929_646212 is a Godsend to put c00ns, CACs, and man-hating feminists alike in proper punishment. :wow: I might be one of the very few posters that gives her the flowers that she deserves to gut check the anti-black posters in here. :blessed:
🙌🏾✊🏿

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:laff: :laff:
That was the first sign right there to see what type of timing he was on …. Always smiling and being extremely extra c00n-ish in front of white folk. This shyt:

Performing like a dub :51- called his goof ass jawbone

:palm::mjlol::mjlol:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Bruh...

U honestly believe that chick was not racist until a lady on a message board said some mean things to her?

These cacs are indoctrinated into white supremacy from the cradle. U dont just become "radicalized" after people are mean to u on the internet.

If one person could do that, then by that logic all the fakkits caping for her should have been more than enough to cancel her out.

I shared a home with these demons breh. I share a damn bloodline with them. Not many here know them like i do.

Dont delude urself. That white supremacist cac bish may have kissed some blk(male) ass, and maybe thought she was down, but she never respected us. If she did, sista nicole nor no one else could have changed that, certainly not so easily, and she would have never had to come at her to begin with, cause if she truly respected us, that respect would have extended to the wombs we came from.
yeah she was mentally il and was always vulnerable and lost. some people just need a push, she was not the only person who got radicalized in that era. the very same woman making this thread did too and that is why I have eternal beef with her. It's just convenient that she can fall back on blackness for protection despite her history of being Anti Black immigrants and saying she looks like a Mexican from the Dominican republic ...

her coming out party will be epic. nobody on this forum has over compensated like Nicole does since odotmeta. all that ultra militant bullshyt is always a mask for something heinous. but you go ahead and eat her bullshyt up.

The Half-Blood FKA Prince

Avada Kedavbreh!
Daps

:salute: