***FALSE***SOHH Several Of Our Moderators Feel The Word "Cac" Should Be Banned

Should The Word "CAC" Be Banned on The Coli

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
No one on this site does that tho. Ur reaching. Ur talking about the fukking media.

This CAC is mad. :mjlol:

Challenge, go call a white person a CAC in real life. See the response. Now go call a black person a "******" and post the hospital bracelet.

360crazy

360crazy please say the crazy!
Daps
Reppin
Basedworld Paradise
You guys are horrible excuses of of human beings and are veryyyyyyyyyyyyy lame. Only bummy insecure nikkas do that kind of shyt.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
I'm not sure the solution is to single out a single term
That was the message I was trying to get across in the other thread, but "CAC" is what is being focused because its a corny ass acronym the forum came up with.

I see it all as just an extension of what had to be done with the race track tbh.

And YES, CAC should be banned on here because of the context it is used in. The-Coli should be for everyone and I have mentioned this before.

360crazy

360crazy please say the crazy!
Daps
Reppin
Basedworld Paradise
This CAC is mad. :mjlol:

Challenge, go call a white person a CAC in real life. See the response. Now go call a black person a "******" and post the hospital bracelet.

Dude I have better things to do than to call ppl derogatory names like it's my first day of middle school. :camby:

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
You guys are horrible excuses of of human beings and are veryyyyyyyyyyyyy lame. Only bummy insecure nikkas do that kind of shyt.

Why are you attempting to make this a thread for your own personal agenda as a man you should be able to communicate yourself without getting so emotional.

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
its pretty hilarious to see the satisfaction some of the posters get from posting about 'cacs.'
like you would think they honestly forgot for a second that white people own and are completely in charge of everything.

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
That was the message I was trying to get across in the other thread, but "CAC" is what is being focused because its a corny ass acronym the forum came up with.

I see it all as just an extension of what had to be done with the race track tbh.

And YES, CAC should be banned on here because of the context it is used in. The-Coli should be for everyone and I have mentioned this before.

The coli IS for everyone what are you talking about ?

We have whites blank and Hispanics on here ?!

Gandolpiffini

Banned
Daps
Reppin
BLVCK SCVLE
We live in a white world that's against the black man. We can't have the word CAC online?
zP6kTMs.png
Sounds like you put yourself in that world get some self respect and dignity

Status
Not open for further replies.