Fallout: New Vegas is the GOAT WRPG

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Death Claws and fukking cazadores....:deadrose:
it was crazy because I played NV first then FO3 so I saw so many deathclaws and super humans I was like :sadbron: until I found out they wasn't on the level they was in NV. They kind of explain it in NV that the deathclaws in NV are more powerful because all the experiments for all of the deathclaws and cazadores was done in the mojave

RatherUnique

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Both FO3 and NV are glorious games. Nothin' like just traveling the wasteland, taking it all in, watching for enemies, and coming across a random hidden shack with a skeleton with a empty needle in it's arm and a suicide note in it. The detailed random one off stuff like that made it seem like a real world. :ohlawd: Being so nasty with the Gobi rifle you can snipe the heads off enemies from a distance that almost makes them invisible. Then creeping up and seeing what body parts you blew off and carnage you caused. Such a great game. :banderas:

Easy-E

I đź’—My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
I love Fallout and Bethesda games. I don't get the hate. The exploration and sense of wonder is amazing.

I got 175 hours in Fallout:NV alone and 161 hours in Skyrim. These are some of the best games ever made
:dwillhuh: I just randomly put this game in and I was Fallout-3-in-college into it.

I always had the idea the NV was boring. But, finally hit the part of the game that's pretty entertaining (that spot with the ghouls and the Brutes killing each other).

Combined with the better shooting and Hardcore mode is ill. I might be playing this more, in the future :yes:

GoldTeef

Sarranid Bleu
Daps
Reppin
Fooglies
I think KOTOR 2 is the GOAT WRPG but New Vegas is easily in the top 5, it's my favorite fallout game.

Last edited:

RatherUnique

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Put 250 hours into it.

Lost most interest in Fallout 4 already and i am only at 80 hours :beli: In New Vegas i loved the fact it was so open to role playing. You basically get shot, wake up and enter the world. In Fallout 4 they push the whole rushed family on you and expect you to care. :martin: Plus New Vegas had the Great Khans which were like on an ISIS level of savage :whoo:

GoldTeef

Sarranid Bleu
Daps
Reppin
Fooglies
posting these because I like comparing NV to 3. Obsidian's next fallout game is gonna blow Fallout 4 out of the water

MUr5hQT.jpg

aBG4bTZ.jpg

o4wa9bn.png

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Started the UE. Should I do this add-on missions AFTER passing the main story? Right now I'm just exploring and doing some of the min mission. Once I make it to NV I'll focus more on side quests.

I'm trying to get a house, but I forgot what missions I gotta do. I'm just storing my extras in a trash bin next to the Saloon in Goodsprings. :heh:

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Started the UE. Should I do this add-on missions AFTER passing the main story? Right now I'm just exploring and doing some of the min mission. Once I make it to NV I'll focus more on side quests.

I'm trying to get a house, but I forgot what missions I gotta do. I'm just storing my extras in a trash bin next to the Saloon in Goodsprings. :heh:
fukk the Main Story

Go see the world :blessed:

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ

Lonesome Road is best played after beating the main story at least. It’s kind of written like it’s the couriers last big mission.

If I recall correctly, the other expansions are somewhat more standalone and can be played whenever.

Cheesy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Hometown

Play the main quest untill you reach the Lucky 38, you get a room there

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Lonesome Road is best played after beating the main story at least. It’s kind of written like it’s the couriers last big mission.

If I recall correctly, the other expansions are somewhat more standalone and can be played whenever.

Thanks for the heads up. :salute:

Play the main quest untill you reach the Lucky 38, you get a room there

Yeah, I remember you get a suite in NV. Are there any other places to call home? My memory is foggy, but I think NV and FO3 only have 1 place to own? It’s not like Skyrim.

Cheesy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Hometown
Yeah, I remember you get a suite in NV. Are there any other places to call home? My memory is foggy, but I think NV and FO3 only have 1 place to own? It’s not like Skyrim.
AFAIK the suite is the only spot, I think you can get a Legion safehouse, not sure about the NCR. But the suite is actually upgradeable and is where your companions go if you dismiss them.