Fallout: New Vegas is the GOAT WRPG

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
I think I spent too much time playing Morrowind and Oblivion cause by the time I got to Fallout 3/NV I couldn't take the shytty combat anymore. There's no excuse for it to still be that bad.

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
Baldur%27s_Gate_II_-_Shadows_of_Amn_Coverart.png

Cheesy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Hometown
Love NV, I replayed that shyt a lot. The thing I really love about it is the fact that your choices actually have an impact, you wanna join up with the Legion? That's fine, but don't complain about rangers murking you:ufdup: Unless you manage to help out the Legion in a stealthy way:myman:
That was my biggest dissapointment in Skyrim, it doesn't matter what you do, NPC will treat you pretty much the same, how are you going to be aware of my involvement with the Stormcloaks but let me walk around freely in imperial cities?:snoop: I played it for a while but the immersion in NV is so much better for due to there being actual consequences

HarlemRiverDrive

Rated X by an all white jury.
Daps
Reppin
South Chicago
Love NV, I replayed that shyt a lot. The thing I really love about it is the fact that your choices actually have an impact, you wanna join up with the Legion? That's fine, but don't complain about rangers murking you:ufdup: Unless you manage to help out the Legion in a stealthy way:myman:
That was my biggest dissapointment in Skyrim, it doesn't matter what you do, NPC will treat you pretty much the same, how are you going to be aware of my involvement with the Stormcloaks but let me walk around freely in imperial cities?:snoop: I played it for a while but the immersion in NV is so much better for due to there being actual consequences

Obsidian are really good at what they do, which is why I won't even be excited for Fallout 4.