Fallout: New Vegas is the GOAT WRPG

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
I have absolutely nothing bad to say about NV. Its atmosphere rivals RDR IMO and the combat is good once you get used to it and understand the mechanics. I actually enjoyed the dlc as well, which I hardly ever do for any game.

Downloaded some great mods as well. Some of them made me feel kind of like pervert, but those same ones made the world more immersive.

And those deathclaws are a bytch. Can't say you weren't warned though

You can get used to prison rape, word to @BasedPrime but that doesnt make it good.

The combat in elder scrolls and fallout games are among the worst in the entire industry.

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
I love Fallout and Bethesda games. I don't get the hate. The exploration and sense of wonder is amazing.

I got 175 hours in Fallout:NV alone and 161 hours in Skyrim. These are some of the best games ever made
Maybe because some people like good gameplay or games having even an ounce of polish.

Its not hard to understand why people like the games. But its not hard to understand why people dont.

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Me and the squad were going to Black Mountain, first time going up those train tracks we saw a Deathclaw. Of course I was strapped with some quality weapons so I had VATS up and ready :shaq:. We take the first one down, no big deal...then another fukking Deathclaw came from the BACK of me, took down REX in an instant :dwillhuh:, not even seconds passed before we got swarmed by fukking Deathclaws, I loaded up my last save like :mjcry: "i wasn't ready, fam"

The Engine they use for those games are straight garbage but the modding options for it are great.

I'm playing on 360 until I can upgrade my PC, though.

:whoa: Dishonored, New Vegas, Wolfenstein: TNO were fukking quality. The Evil Within and TESO is trash, and what I played of DOOM 4 (I went to QuakeCon) and that game is gonna be :ahh:
I was speaking more on the elder scrolls/fall out franchise.

They publish some decent games no doubt.

BUT their practices as a publisher are disgusting. Theyre bullies and treat studios terribly. Ie. What they did do the studio that made prey.

JSS

Pro
Daps
Deathclaws ain't shyt once you make the dart gun brehs.

EDIT: Forgot it isn't in New Vegas :sadcam: unless you use mods.

HarlemRiverDrive

Rated X by an all white jury.
Daps
Reppin
South Chicago
I was speaking more on the elder scrolls/fall out franchise.

They publish some decent games no doubt.

BUT their practices as a publisher are disgusting. Theyre bullies and treat studios terribly. Ie. What they did do the studio that made prey.

Yeah that shyt they did to Human Head, Id is some disgusting shyt....

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Deathclaws ain't shyt once you make the dart gun brehs.

EDIT: Forgot it isn't in New Vegas :sadcam: unless you use mods.

Dont you still need to get up close to make an effective shot with the dart gun.... The deathclaws move pretty damn fast!!! :damn:

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
21 Hours clocked in on NV so far :blessed: im so into this shyt, y'all. Not since like Zelda have I felt such a great adventure experience.

I'm like level 15, strapped to the bone and unstoppable with my companions. Cassidy:wow: REX:myman:. REX takes out nikkas on his own without me even seeing them, and Cassidy so good with revolvers.

I haven't even finished the main story, cause the side shyt's way more interesting. Like shyt, this would be the best example of a good Mad Max game.

Speech so broke too :to: im sweettalking my way through the entire game and these nikkas callin me god
What made you pick up New Vegas all of a sudden?

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
Bethesda make the most over rated games in the industry.

Full of glitches, shytty writing, fetch quests, janky graphics and terrible combat.

You just described the entire gaming history of man. Pong looked like shyt, the stick was horrible to use if it didn't break when you moved quickly, and it had one game mode. As times got better (NES,SNES, Sega, etc) the formula stood the same, but it looked shinier, more polished. Writing became far more interesting but glitches would persist. But in this day and age we're spoiled, even if the graphics are delicious and the combat is epic, one glitch can kill a game (Arkham City).

What I've learned? Buy a PC, Bethesda makes complete games that can be modded into oblivion, and fetch quests have been apart of gaming, since Link had to find his fukking shield.