Fallout 3 and Fallout: New Vegas

Cᵣₐₛₕ&ₜₕₑCₒᵤₚ

____ exposing themselves
Daps
wasn't feeling NV like that but fallout 3 will forever be a classic

me being from the metropolitan area and transgressing through the wasteland to the city/metro is :wow:

I love that gritty grimey ass feeling that fallout has, the elder scrolls series doesn't deliver that, just walking across the wasteland and seeing all the fuked up sh*t is :russ:

I might have to give NV another shot and cop that ultimate edition for the low :lupe:

krexzen

All Star
Daps
Na, Im not gonna use stealth, im going in guns blazin with the scorched power armor or I might just wear my vest with the old flag for shyts and giggles

Is just me or does the stealth suit remind you of Tali?

Didn't think of that. I was thinking more of cyborg ninja (greyfox) from mgs.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
:leostare: I wanna buy Fallout New Vegas as 3 was really good, but i've heard the game is broken though :patrice:

NoMayo15

All Star
Daps
So I just started FO3 on my PC and added several mods...One of the mods (I think it's FWE, but I'm not sure) is fu*king killing me (literally). THe more tired that I get, the less weight I can carry, there are fewer places to sleep to recover, and when I do get some sleep, it only partially refills my health...

Damn...

I may have to inactivate that mod...I'm wandering around (very slowly mind you because right now, there's no beds in sight and I am limited to only 50lbs because I'm so tired)...with 2 health bars...

:whew:

That sounds dope as fukkkkkkk.... make me want to replay on PC w/ some mods.

Hardcore mode was a nice addition in NV.... coulda made it a little bit harder though..

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
im on my first time through and i just got out of the taft tunnels. whats the easiest way to get money in this game

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
Remember the first time you stepped out of the vault on fallout 3?

1049.gif

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
im on my first time through and i just got out of the taft tunnels. whats the easiest way to get money in this game
Take every decent gun/armor piece from every enemy, repair the gun/armor with identical guns/armor , sell the 100% condition guns/armor to someone who DOESNT sell guns or armor, or someone who has lots of money

& use those guns/armor as currency. When you buy something from someone never give him caps trade him guns/armor instead

If you take every good gun/armor piece from every enemy, you'll have no problem doing this

You'll pretty much never spend money unless absolutely necessary. Always make money :win:

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Walking around the wasteland merking anything that moved just made me....cant describe it, my brother and would be on that for days at a time. Those perks were piff, the guns were piff, and the pure fukkery that went down was piff
So yeah thats my favorite game this gen along with Max Payne, Oblivion, Mass Effect Series