Fallout 3 and Fallout: New Vegas

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
tesla cannon ,alien blasta
On second thought I think I might give Fallout NV another shot. I mean I am sure my opinion that FO3 > NV won't change, but I do want to get through the whole thing.

If it crashes like that again tho I will be mad as fukk. I might never buy another obsidian developed game again. I am installing it now alongside Max Payne 3 on the PC.

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
On second thought I think I might give Fallout NV another shot. I mean I am sure my opinion that FO3 > NV won't change, but I do want to get through the whole thing.

If it crashes like that again tho I will be mad as fukk. I might never buy another obsidian developed game again. I am installing it now alongside Max Payne 3 on the PC.

we will see about that :shaq: btw those are the most powerful practical weapons in my opinion in fo3 now in new vegas theres too many customization options to name one gun. Every gun has its purpose in NV

2gunsup

Satsui No Hado
Daps
Reppin
Popozudas
I'm going to try to get through NV as well again but I have way too many 5-10 hour games in my backlog that I need to finish before giving a Fallout game 500 hours of my life again, :sadcam:

krexzen

All Star
Daps
I still have yet to do the New Vegas DLC. Like everyone else I've been putting it off because of the time it will eat up. I remember with Fallout 3 the Point lookout and Broken Steel were very long while the Pitt was a few hours and Anchorage Alaska was very Short (and almost not worth it).

For Fallout 3 does anyone else remember Tranquility Lane? Had me like :dwillhuh: while I was in it.

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I still have yet to do the New Vegas DLC. Like everyone else I've been putting it off because of the time it will eat up. I remember with Fallout 3 the Point lookout and Broken Steel were very long while the Pitt was a few hours and Anchorage Alaska was very Short (and almost not worth it).

For Fallout 3 does anyone else remember Tranquility Lane? Had me like :dwillhuh: while I was in it.

dead money>>>>tranquility lane

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
@jalamanta

might want to consider renaming this thread to "Fallout 3 and Fallout New Vegas" since it looks like a couple of us are about to revisit them.

Last edited by a moderator: