Fallout 3 and Fallout: New Vegas

jazzfan

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
sorry for making this thread

No friend, be not sorry, for you have inspired me to figure out that subways system after at least a year of this game sitting on the shelf and I have persevered over the subway and am now figuring the game out.

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
sorry for making this thread
Don't be sorry breh this thread had me cop this day before yesterday...not gonna play until I finish Dead Space 3. Yo somebody with more rep then me change this guy green lol.
IMAG0380_zps6ca4a7dd.jpg
[/IMG]

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
Don't be sorry breh this thread had me cop this day before yesterday...not gonna play until I finish Dead Space 3. Yo somebody with more rep then me change this guy green lol.
IMAG0380_zps6ca4a7dd.jpg
[/IMG]

:huhldup:

I played PS3 version and every expansion, I can't front PS3 version runs like trash, straight freezing, frame issues, random locking up and unlocking, and it gets worse the older and more hours and items in the save file, kinda like Skyrim on PS3.

I was able to beat everything though, you got xbox too?

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
:huhldup:

I played PS3 version and every expansion, I can't front PS3 version runs like trash, straight freezing, frame issues, random locking up and unlocking, and it gets worse the older and more hours and items in the save file, kinda like Skyrim on PS3.

I was able to beat everything though, you got xbox too?
Yeah I got a Xbox but I rarely play it...does he speak the truth brehs?! :noah:

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
I just impulse ordered the game of the year edition for the PC off gamefly, thinking i could download that shyt right quick and be :smugdraper:

wont let me download until i confirm my purchase, and they office dont open up for 4 hours :sadbron:

fukk gamefly :birdman:

Anbesa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
man I tried not to fall into it but i caved:noah:
man fukk you OP, got me not studying for classes
jk:lolbron:
:birdman:

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
This game and oblivion are the only two games that I put so much time in that by the end of the day id close my eyes and still see the game playing in my head