Fallout 3 and Fallout: New Vegas

Deoji

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Zone 6 via PG County
I remember I got obsessed with finding every location on the map, there was one left in a place in the west.

Mad radiation all the way to the vault entrance, like die in 5 seconds type RADS.

I can't remember if I ever made it to the door and back without dieing :noah:

yeah that's the one you get to via LLL

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
:russ: yeah we all been there breh. On my first encounter with a super mutant I swung on him, then shot him a few times, realized I did .0001% damage, had the :merchant: and hightailed it.

The first time I saw Deathclaw was at night. I saw a yao guai off in the distance and out of nowhere this tall creature came up on it, took two swipes and disappeared. I was :merchant: :sadcam: thankfully I was far enough away (I was not ready for them at that time).

I love watching Deathclaws vs. ...... So fukkin fun. I love seeing it run towards the prey....... but not when it's coming at the main character. :merchant:

They should of done DC's so hostile that they would go at one another. A DC vs. DC would of been sick.

Games never really scare the shyt out of me, but in this game it did. I was roaming around at night, minding my biz, when I decided to turn around, for no reason. What I encounter is a DC 5 feet away about to unleash. My soul jumped out of my body. fukkin scary. :sadcam:

krexzen

All Star
Daps
I love watching Deathclaws vs. ...... So fukkin fun. I love seeing it run towards the prey....... but not when it's coming at the main character. :merchant:

They should of done DC's so hostile that they would go at one another. A DC vs. DC would of been sick.

Games never really scare the shyt out of me, but in this game it did. I was roaming around at night, minding my biz, when I decided to turn around, for no reason. What I encounter is a DC 5 feet away about to unleash. My soul jumped out of my body. fukkin scary. :sadcam:

I agree. I kinda hope that they come up with even more new mutated creatures for future games. The Cazadors were very tough and dangerous, but they were more annoying than fearsome. I hope that they make a new creature that can maybe equal or surpass the deathclaws.

The best battle I saw was near the end of my game. I saw a yao guai going against two giant albino rad scorpions. The deathclaw came and murked the yao guai and then spent like 15 seconds on the scorpions. Of course the deathclaw won, but it was still a cool longer than expected battle.

Exit9NJturnpike

Gmen Giants Big Blue
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Brunswick, NJ
I was the highest level in Fallout 3 and New Vegas and still try to avoid deathclaws. Just recently beat all of the DLC for New Vegas.

Savior

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
Fallout 3 is prolly my fav game of this past gen....the atmosphere in that game is unmatched :whoo:. First time you step out of the vault, exploring the subways and DC metro. I think I've played it through at least 5 times including DLC. The leveling and perks were the best out of a Bathesda game too which is usually a weak spot for them. If they combined the depth of quests in Skyrim with Fallout 3 type world and improved the gameplay it would be the GOAT game

JulesWinfield

TheBrehdrenMovement
Daps
Started a new file about a month ago. Last time I played I was trying to get that old bytch Agatha her violin so she would give me her husband's gun :ahh:

BeanBurritos

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Coachella Valley
Fallout 3 was the dopest game i've played equal if not better than skyrim...

The game was sooo f***in great!

the only thing i hated was not having enough to kill in the subways, i merc'd everything lol. :heh:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
The main reason I never checked this game out on Xbox was because the graphics and animations looked pretty terrible to me lol.

What makes this game so dope...I'm wondering. Let me know.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

jazzfan

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm figuring out the damn subway system so far. I'm still using the armored vault suit. Is it worth picking up raider suit and wearing it?

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
The main reason I never checked this game out on Xbox was because the graphics and animations looked pretty terrible to me lol.

What makes this game so dope...I'm wondering. Let me know.

Jenkins is at it again I see.

You have 10+ pages to read through and had HUNDREDS on the old site to read why people were so hyped about it.

JohnnyGold

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm figuring out the damn subway system so far. I'm still using the armored vault suit. Is it worth picking up raider suit and wearing it?

you gotta check the attributes on the suits my man. i would always carry 3-4 outfits on me. 1 for speech, 1 for barter, 1 for fighting. go into a town, put on my sleepwear, or my suit, or my armor, and do work.

stay getting lower sales prices in my menswear :jawalrus:

its mroe fun to put the view in 3rd person when youre in towns wearing a 3 piece. hit L3, (or if you're using a 360, take 10-15 ambien and use duct tape to secure a hefty garbage bag over your head first,) and switch to 3rd person view.

jalamanta

GOAT
Daps
I like how you always have options to kill or not to kill some motherfukkas. :ohhh:

Killed that ghoul in a subway so they won't bother old Tenpenny c*nt. After I spoke to the ghoul I felt some compassion for them.

But still killed them fukking ugly creatures. :to:

Ain't no place for some zombies in my penthouse suite. :ohlawd:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jenkins is at it again I see.

You have 10+ pages to read through and had HUNDREDS on the old site to read why people were so hyped about it.

I don't feel like running through the thread..the few pages I've read seem like everybody is saying the same shyt...basically saying how great it is and its one of the best of the gen but not exactly saying why.

I'm asking a honest question...if anybody else asked...it wouldn't be a "Jenkins at it again"...you'd probably answer or at least not post with animosity fingers lol

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
I don't feel like running through the thread..the few pages I've read seem like everybody is saying the same shyt...basically saying how great it is and its one of the best of the gen but not exactly saying why.

I'm asking a honest question...if anybody else asked...it wouldn't be a "Jenkins at it again"...you'd probably answer or at least not post with animosity fingers lol

The base game is $7 used at gamestop. You would spend more than that @ McDonald's

Just buy it and see why for 4+ years you have seen nothing but good reviews on it :rudy:

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
Started a new file about a month ago. Last time I played I was trying to get that old bytch Agatha her violin so she would give me her husband's gun :ahh:

Man fukk that bytch Agatha. I was pissed when you find your way back to the old vault, I can't remember what the mission was inside but you complete and all she says is thank you and its good to see you're ok. She couldn't even throw a lil side puss my characters way. Everything my character went through, I thought he was going to relieve a lil stress and instead all he got was a thank you.