Fall Guys Ultimate Knockout. Anyone playing this?

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Oh is that what he means, you can't keep it if your subscription ends? @O.T.I.S.

Does Xbox let you play even if you cancel Xbox live? I think I get it.

That's pretty cool if so, however this was always sold to me as free games with ps plus. I look at it as part of the service they did to add value (after being criticized for charging for online gaming)

Yes you do need a current PS Plus subscription to access the free PS Plus games you've downloaded. If you cancel for a few months and come back your free games will still be there though. I think for 6 months or something like that.
Something like this... I just had questions because I was pretty confused when I read that I would’ve had to purchase the game eventually even after i paid for PS+ and downloaded it.

If not then it is similar to Games With Gold then

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
Something like this... I just had questions because I was pretty confused when I read that I would’ve had to purchase the game eventually even after i paid for PS+ and downloaded it.

If not then it is similar to Games With Gold then
Yeah fam. You would have been better off copping a cheap PS+ sub, downloading the game and then if it’s not for you, let the sub run out. That way, if you ever wanted to get back on PS+, Fall Guys would still be in your library.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Yeah fam. You would have been better off copping a cheap PS+ sub, downloading the game and then if it’s not for you, let the sub run out. That way, if you ever wanted to get back on PS+, Fall Guys would still be in your library.
I basically did that.... but instead I just bought the game outright because I thought I could play it without subbing to PS+....

Which I was incorrect. So I bought a month PS+ just to see if the game is worth it.

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
I basically did that.... but instead I just bought the game outright because I thought I could play it without subbing to PS+....

Which I was incorrect. So I bought a month PS+ just to see if the game is worth it.
I see where the issue is now.

If you’ve never had PS+ and don’t know how certain online multiplayer games work then I can see how it might get confusing. You payed twice when you didn’t have to.

Basically anything not F2P like Fortnite, Warzone, Apex, etc you will need PS+ to play online.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I see where the issue is now.

If you’ve never had PS+ and don’t know how certain online multiplayer games work then I can see how it might get confusing. You payed twice when you didn’t have to.

Basically anything not F2P like Fortnite, Warzone, Apex, etc you will need PS+ to play online.
Roger I get it now.

its cool... now I know tho

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I like it, it’s fun. My nephew is coming over this weekend I know he’ll enjoy this.

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
Man, this shyt fun as fukk...
:what:

They have co-op yet? Didn’t see an option.

Could get my wife to play this with me:pachaha:

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
I can only play this in short bursts. It's too aggravating because of the controls and team games.

Too often on the seasaw level you jump on a platform, only for three guys to jump on top of you and everyone falls off.

Slime Climb is a nightmare on the second eraser part where you have a second or two to jump across with 11 other guys.

The tail grab games don't work for me. People with tails right next to me and maybe one out of ten I'm allowed to grab. They get 'em off me immediately though. :yeshrug:

Team games. :scusthov: I think I've been on one winning team since I started playing. Only good one is the downhill ball roll.

Some of the jump mechanics between platforms are delayed which causes a lot of unnecessary deaths.

Grabbing should be more useful too. It should pull the other person behind you when it's done. You should be able to shove too.

I hate that most of the wipeouts are just random accidents. It's funny at first but after a while it gets old. There should be more intent.

Last edited:

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
Won by first game today , had a lobby error and didnt get my crown .