Fall Guys Ultimate Knockout. Anyone playing this?

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Scamming ass Sony strikes again..

I finally get my account back after THEY fukked up and I decided to get this because I heard it was free...

Except it’s not free... it’s only free if you pay for BS Plus (which I never did)...

So I decided to just buy it thinking I could still play it like other “free” games (i.e. Fortnite, Apex, COD Warzone, etc.) only to discover that no... not only is it not free (it’s free to play until after August, then everyone has to pay up) it’s also not free to play without paying for PS+....

This the company yall stan on here too

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

I finally get my account back after THEY fukked up and I decided to get this because I heard it was free...

Except it’s not free... it’s only free if you pay for BS Plus (which I never did)...

So I decided to just buy it thinking I could still play it like other “free” games (i.e. Fortnite, Apex, COD Warzone, etc.) only to discover that no... not only is it not free (it’s free to play until after August, then everyone has to pay up) it’s also not free to play without paying for PS+....

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL

It was announced as being free on PS+, not just free in general, and those other games are F2P. Fall Guys might become that in the future but right now it’s not so :yeshrug:

TBdaGhost

Bay Bay
Daps

Ps plus has worked this way for like 10 years....

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
Seems like a fun game to play :yeshrug:

First game and came in top 10:whew:

Last edited:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Ps plus has worked this way for like 10 years....
So did it work that way for the 3 games I had listed in that same paragraph....

And I’ve NEVER seen a game that required me to have PS Plus just to play it.

And XBox live is the full xbox service pretty much and you don’t need it to play certain games OFFLINE

TBdaGhost

Bay Bay
Daps

And XBox live is the full xbox service pretty much and you don’t need it to play certain games OFFLINE
Those aren't Ps plus games tho. They're free games that are free to play online as well. 95% of games require PS plus to play online. I ain't saying its right, just the way it is :yeshrug:

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
Those aren't Ps plus games tho. They're free games that are free to play online as well. 95% of games require PS plus to play online. I ain't saying its right, just the way it is :yeshrug:

Hmm I wonder who's model they took this idea from? :ohhh:

What game do you need PS Plus to play offline?

Those other free games are free because the publisher decided they are Free to Play, not because of an exclusivity contract for PS Plus.

Games like Rocket League and Fall Guys were F2P for a month because Sony paid for the rights to have them as PS Plus monthly games. Same way Games with Gold worked.