Fall 20,000 feet and die, brehs

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Die like wyle e coyote crehs :picard:

NSFW, I googled the story and found footage from his GoPro he was wearing :damn:
giphy.gif

:mjlol:

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
I skydived from 15,000 feet a couple years ago.
Its cold as shyt up that high, and really hard to breathe unless you tilt your head back.
You are falling so fast that you really dont get a good sense of adrenaline rush.
Its hard to describe the feeling, but I got more of an adrenaline rush on roller coasters dropping from 250 feet.

The harness also is tight on you and gave me the worst wedgie of my life.

It was an awful experience.
The only enjoyable part was the view once my instructor deployed the parachute since this was at the beach.
He also didnt tell me that you can do flips with the parachute deployed, so we suddenly started spinning and for 5 seconds I thought I was about to die until I realized he was pulling the control handles.

2/10 rating and a waste of $200.

I would never do it again, and would never recommend it to anyone.
When I got back to the office, I told a family waiting in line how shytty it was, and a woman convinced her husband not to go.

Not sure why he was doing it anyway with a wife and kids.
:dwillhuh:

The manager then told me I wasnt welcome back.
I told him that wouldnt be a problem.
:russ:

Ole scary ass nikka. :mjlol: :russ: :umad:

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
This channel shows cacs killing themselves in the stupidest ways. This 1st vid is wild, and he didn't even die immediately smh

Why the fukk are there nude disabled children on the home banner :what:

YouTube and their censorship makes no fukking sense to me.

I don't care about the videos but that shyt should not be allowed.

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
This sounds like something people say to manufacture a silver lining :francis:

Edit: just googled it, a free fall from 20,000 feet is only 35 seconds.

Free Fall Calculator

A sky dive would be a bit longer as you spread out to create some resistance, but from the altitudes where you’re supposed to release the parachute, there’s only seconds before you’d hit the ground. Heart attacks typically take several minutes to kill. Hard to believe he’d have enough time to panic and actually be killed by the heart attack before hitting the ground. :francis:

This, what actually happens is your brain “shuts off” as a stress response, he likely panicked, blacked out and then..yeah.

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I don’t think this sh1t should be legal. Personally anyone who has the desire to jump out of a plane or do bungee jumping really needs to see a psychiatrist. Like what traumatic event happened to u in ur childhood to have u even consider such a thing? Like are you sure you’re not slow??
I never really understood why white people did crazy stuff like this until I climbed a mountain. It was off a random whim when I was in one of the Rockies states. I had time to kill. While it’s not exactly like skydiving; I discovered that you get a new frame of reference when you do such extreme things. After acquiring that mindset/experience, you can then take it back down to normal society to improve society or compete against it at lvl normal people cannot.

it’s the same kind of experience astronautics get when they see the entire planet from space or just experience re-entry and then come back down to Earth where the avg person can’t fathom what they know. Perspective is powerful.:yeshrug:

As an aside, I admit this last point is kinda speculative, but I believe white people(as a group) have the desire to do extreme stuff like this more than the avg non-white person, and it is because of this that they hold their current dominant position in society. I have more ideas on this one, but I’ll stop here for now.:hubie:

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I never really understood why white people did crazy stuff like this until I climbed a mountain. It was off a random whim when I was in one of the Rockies states. I had time to kill. While it’s not exactly like skydiving; I discovered that you get a new frame of reference when you do such extreme things. After acquiring that mindset/experience, you can then take it back down to normal society to improve society or compete against it at lvl normal people cannot.

it’s the same kind of experience astronautics get when they see the entire planet from space or just experience re-entry and then come back down to Earth where the avg person can’t fathom what they know. Perspective is powerful.:yeshrug:

As an aside, I admit this last point is kinda speculative, but I believe white people(as a group) have the desire to do extreme stuff like this more than the avg non-white person, and it is because of this that they hold their current dominant position in society. I have more ideas on this one, but I’ll stop here for now.:hubie:

and as far as I know, none of those astronauts invented anything worthwhile. sure, they were daring enough to risk their lives to go outta space. but what did they invent for humanity?

Thomas Edison didnt need to go outside of the earth to invent the light bulb. Henry Ford (an uneducated man) didnt need much to invent ford motors and the mechanism through which production of it was rapidly sped up.

point being, lets call a spade a spade. taking unnecessary risks or worse yet, having the impulse to take unnecessary, potentially fatal risks is an abnormality of rationality.

Inferno

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East Bay
This channel shows cacs killing themselves in the stupidest ways. This 1st vid is wild, and he didn't even die immediately smh

That reminds me of the Accident Case Study videos by the Air Safety Institute. Pretty much a playlist analyzing various plane crashes and went wrong. Most of them have audio of the ATC recordings and shyt too :wow:

Kobe's passing sent me through the rabbit hole of these types of videos :to:

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
and as far as I know, none of those astronauts invented anything worthwhile. sure, they were daring enough to risk their lives to go outta space. but what did they invent for humanity?

Breh, I respectfully disagree here.

have you ever used a cat-scan? Do you believe water purifiers have helped humanity? How many children have been saved because of them? these were brought to you (and saved many lives) because of astronauts that went and did extreme things in extreme places, and this just a fragment of the knowledge(like I was saying earlier) that they brought back to benefit society.

This says nothing of the ideological effects that astronauts like Mae Jemison had on people (specifically black boys and girls) once they returned.

Thomas Edison didnt need to go outside of the earth to invent the light bulb. Henry Ford (an uneducated man) didnt need much to invent ford motors and the mechanism through which production of it was rapidly sped up.

point being, lets call a spade a spade. taking unnecessary risks or worse yet, having the impulse to take unnecessary, potentially fatal risks is an abnormality of rationality.

I’m glad you mentioned Edison, because he was the father my discipline. I’m a compEng by profession and my field is an offshoot of electricEng, so if you read any textbook on Edison, Westinghouse, Farraday, Tesla, etc and you will find that these were crazy people who routinely “ [took ] unnecessary risks or worse yet, [had ]the impulse to take unnecessary, potentially fatal risks” such as play with live wire in the 1800s when nobody knew anything about electricity, other than that it killed you.

Beyond this, few people know that Edison did not choose the sky, but rather he chose deep deep deep deep azz caverns and tunnels to do his exploring and risk taking. In the 1900s, he abandoned his sick/dying wife and kids for several years to go play with explosives in caves, in the quest to engineer better mining techniques. This is an action you could call, “an abnormality of rationality”. However, from this extreme, bizarre work he developed several mining technologies and even the philosophy to start his first central power plant in Manhattan.

I’m also glad you mentioned Ford because, the two of them were like brothers. Ford was actually the one who funded the underground, cavern expedition I just mentioned. From his own memoirs, it was Edison’s resolve to do abnormal things that inspired Ford to quit his job at his first car company and start his own company that eventually became Ford Motor Company

I love this stuff and could go on about it forever cause it literally pays my bills; but once again I will stop here for now. My point in saying all this was that extreme/abnormal behaviors, such as Edison’s or the astronauts’ actions occur because they benefit the society. I speculate that a society with more of these abnormal instances will hold an advantage against one without them(black people).

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh, I respectfully disagree here.

have you ever used a cat-scan? Do you believe water purifiers have helped humanity? How many children have been saved because of them? these were brought to you (and saved many lives) because of astronauts that went and did extreme things in extreme places, and this just a fragment of the knowledge(like I was saying earlier) that they brought back to benefit society.

This says nothing of the ideological effects that astronauts like Mae Jemison had on people (specifically black boys and girls) once they returned.

I’m glad you mentioned Edison, because he was the father my discipline. I’m a compEng by profession and my field is an offshoot of electricEng, so if you read any textbook on Edison, Westinghouse, Farraday, Tesla, etc and you will find that these were crazy people who routinely “ [took ] unnecessary risks or worse yet, [had ]the impulse to take unnecessary, potentially fatal risks” such as play with live wire in the 1800s when nobody knew anything about electricity, other than that it killed you.

Beyond this, few people know that Edison did not choose the sky, but rather he chose deep deep deep deep azz caverns and tunnels to do his exploring and risk taking. In the 1900s, he abandoned his sick/dying wife and kids for several years to go play with explosives in caves, in the quest to engineer better mining techniques. This is an action you could call, “an abnormality of rationality”. However, from this extreme, bizarre work he developed several mining technologies and even the philosophy to start his first central power plant in Manhattan.

I’m also glad you mentioned Ford because, the two of them were like brothers. Ford was actually the one who funded the underground, cavern expedition I just mentioned. From his own memoirs, it was Edison’s resolve to do abnormal things that inspired Ford to quit his job at his first car company and start his own company that eventually became Ford Motor Company

I love this stuff and could go on about it forever cause it literally pays my bills; but once again I will stop here for now. My point in saying all this was that extreme/abnormal behaviors, such as Edison’s or the astronauts’ actions occur because they benefit the society. I speculate that a society with more of these abnormal instances will hold an advantage against one without them(black people).

:obama: Well thought out response. im actually impressed.

my original point still stands however.

you see, the experiments edison performed were in context of a particular goal he was attempting to accomplish. if your dream is to invent a car that can effortlessly turn into a boat, or an airplane depending on the circumstances, then, yes, taking all the risks you feel you need to take is certainly understandable. Edison wanted to invent a lightbulb and it is said he did over 1000 experiments before he solved the riddle. In the pursuit of your goal, if you are in fact absolutely and totally serious about it, the risk you will need to take will get costlier, especially if you've endured multiple failures. and that is ok. Such risks make sense.

What I'm saying here is, there are some people who take silly risks just because "they're bored, its on their bucket list, its a thrill", i call these people idiots. the only purpose they serve is to warn others of what NOT to do. like, i already know i shouldn't go play with a lion. But when i see a thrill seeker go attempt to play with one and gets torn to shreds, i reaffirm to self "stay away from wild animal territory". im fine just watching on the tv. That's enough wonderment for me. but some people, not so much.

Sky diving should be banned and allowed only for military personnels.