Fall 20,000 feet and die, brehs

Cowboyz89

#WeDemBoyz Season Has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Fukk Trump
Never understood skydiving or bungee jumping. But more power to em. Sure there’s a huge rush but I don’t think it’s worth it
I skydived from 15,000 feet a couple years ago.
Its cold as shyt up that high, and really hard to breathe unless you tilt your head back.
You are falling so fast that you really dont get a good sense of adrenaline rush.
Its hard to describe the feeling, but I got more of an adrenaline rush on roller coasters dropping from 250 feet.

The harness also is tight on you and gave me the worst wedgie of my life.

It was an awful experience.
The only enjoyable part was the view once my instructor deployed the parachute since this was at the beach.
He also didnt tell me that you can do flips with the parachute deployed, so we suddenly started spinning and for 5 seconds I thought I was about to die until I realized he was pulling the control handles.

2/10 rating and a waste of $200.

I would never do it again, and would never recommend it to anyone.
When I got back to the office, I told a family waiting in line how shytty it was, and a woman convinced her husband not to go.

Not sure why he was doing it anyway with a wife and kids.
:dwillhuh:

The manager then told me I wasnt welcome back.
I told him that wouldnt be a problem.
:russ:

Last edited:

Splash

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Universe speaking to me, been wathchin alot of base jumpin vids and always wanted to give it a try.

Imma die :huhldup:

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
The person who packed his chute should be held liable.

Usually unless it's with a company I believe, never done it myself, the person himself is responsible for it. It just goes back being complacent just not checking your gear each time before you jump, because once your jump out of the plane, your gear has to be 100% to save your ass.

Daps
Reppin
My Set
This sounds like something people say to manufacture a silver lining :francis:

Edit: just googled it, a free fall from 20,000 feet is only 35 seconds.

Free Fall Calculator

A sky dive would be a bit longer as you spread out to create some resistance, but from the altitudes where you’re supposed to release the parachute, there’s only seconds before you’d hit the ground. Heart attacks typically take several minutes to kill. Hard to believe he’d have enough time to panic and actually be killed by the heart attack before hitting the ground. :francis:

Ol I just googled it headass

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps

Free Fall Calculator

A sky dive would be a bit longer as you spread out to create some resistance, but from the altitudes where you’re supposed to release the parachute, there’s only seconds before you’d hit the ground. Heart attacks typically take several minutes to kill. Hard to believe he’d have enough time to panic and actually be killed by the heart attack before hitting the ground. :francis:
Basically typed out what I was too lazy to. That shyt is a stupid urban myth.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I skydived from 15,000 feet a couple years ago.
Its cold as shyt up that high, and really hard to breathe unless you tilt your head back.
You are falling so fast that you really dont get a good sense of adrenaline rush.
Its hard to describe the feeling, but I got more of an adrenaline rush on roller coasters dropping from 250 feet.

The harness also is tight on you and gave me the worst wedgie of my life.

It was an awful experience.
The only enjoyable part was the view once my instructor deployed the parachute since this was at the beach.
He also didnt tell me that you can do flips with the parachute deployed, so we suddenly started spinning and for 5 seconds I thought I was about to die until I realized he was pulling the control handles.

2/10 rating and a waste of $200.

I would never do it again, and would never recommend it to anyone.
When I got back to the office, I told a family waiting in line how shytty it was, and a woman convinced her husband not to go.

Not sure why he was doing it anyway with a wife and kids.
:dwillhuh:

The manager then told me I wasnt welcome back.
I told him that wouldnt be a problem.
fukkin around with that white boy shyt

We not​

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta

Free Fall Calculator

I felt like I was about to die before when nikkas tried to kill me. I had my hands in my head. It’s like time slows down even though it’s happening fast as hell. It’s like you don’t have time to think, but the experience is in slow motion. I bet that 35 seconds felt like way longer