FAKE NEWS - T.I & Tiny were ALLEGEDLY drugging & sexually abusing women (19 claims so far)

Mike18jj

Veteran
Daps
You missing the point. Somebody else faked it too and sent it to her and she posted tht fake story.

At this point you or I could fake a story send it over to that crazy chic and she would post it.

It's all a scam.
this shyt is crazy and she really said she was creating a surviving T.i and Tiny documentary smh, hell has no fury like a woman scorned

ignorethis

RIP Fresh RIP Doe RIP Phat
Daps
I don’t know bout all that...but I know meth is a prostitution drug for sure....and tiny nor TI come across as meth heads...js
Almost every e-pill in the USA is meth.

Dudes not getting their drugs from a checkpoint in Europe, or sending them to labs to get tested, they buy them off the streets and pop them.

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yea I need to see more facts too... they seem a lil sus right now...but continuous anonymous allegations aint holdin no weight
its not hard to jump in a group and more or less do a class action suit vs a person in regards to sex allegations. because you've seen it work vs a few celebs and people already. most of these situations were legit. some maybe or maybe not. and thats the thing, its so hard to verify what happened in private conversations and behind closed doors. all i will be able to see is, did these people purchase drugs? Yes, did they admit to using drugs? Yep. did they admit to giving the drugs to the people they had sex with? Yep. the question still remains did those people receiving the drugs, KNOW they were sipping on a drug fused cocktail? did they know that weed had a little somethin somethin extra in it? did they know you dropped a little something in that drank? if the answer is yes, then there is no rape charge. if the answer is no they didnt know, then there is a rape charge. now here's another wrinkle. what if they went over there for the threesome, got drugged, knew they were drugged. but wasnt tripping because hey, they did it for the money and are glad they dont remember exactly what happened. but only after being super broke thanks to covid, NOW they need more money, more help. so they almost have to scratch and claw to get it. so this comes to mind, "let me see if i can squeeze some change out of this. I aint got nothing else." not saying this is the case cause it could be all legit and a legit case. but this is also a thing to think about. people get themselves into bad situations. and move on without having nightmares or lasting effects. and only then when the thought pops in that they need money or fame for some reason. they pull one of these moves. yes even this kind of fame is no longer shame. its a different time. even if this blows over as all false nonsense. no one will remember their names. they are not famous. but we will always look at TI and Tiny sideways, always. thats the cold thing about allegations. you never 100% recover from them, even when false.