Daps

I need it. And if they bring over the weather systems from Forza?:noah:

I Need That shyt

Last edited:

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
It’s fake. Peep the comments.

I didn't even click on the tweet, I just saw the art and thought it was fire.

You know you thirsty as hell when you’re going crazy over fake concept art

Yep, both the Series X and the 5 Disc been-been collecting dust, word to Dyson.

It is what it is. :yeshrug:

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
My bad y'all. I didn't know it was fake. I can't help but be excited about this game and missed that.

:francis:

It ain't that deep to me. :manny: It's fake art, not fake gameplay.

We ain't spent a red cent so it's not like they had us scammed for a fake pre-order or nothing.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Just wanted to say fable 1 on the og xbox was one of the best games I ever played :wow:.
I co-sign this statement. It’s the best Action Adventure RPG that I’ve ever played on Xbox.

Peter Molyneux set high expectations and hype and was only able to meet us halfway.

Still did a great job. The combat was fukking perfect man. Story was good. Music incredible.

The vibe, the settings, all that shyt was legit. They could’ve built a multimedia franchise off the first game alone.

But of course, Microsoft fumbled the ball. They aren’t really good at Franchise building it seems. Halo and Forza is a fluke.

FromStLouis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis, U.S.A.

:wow:

I'm sticking to my timeline.

December 2023 Game Awards trailer
June 2024 Showcase
Holiday 2024 release

Can probably throw in a Developer_Direct in September 2024 for the 20th anniversary. :banderas:

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ

:wow:

I'm sticking to my timeline.

December 2023 Game Awards trailer
June 2024 Showcase
Holiday 2024 release

Can probably throw in a Developer_Direct in September for the 20th anniversary. :banderas:

After reading the article, You mean to tell me all the unfounded rumors of the game being in development hell ended up being totally false?:ohhh:

FromStLouis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis, U.S.A.
After reading the article, You mean to tell me all the unfounded rumors of the game being in development hell ended up being totally false?:ohhh:
They wanted so bad to believe 2x2Chan. :mjlol:

Phil and Matt both wanted to show this game last October. This was after establishing a 12-month window at the Showcase. It begs the question did they see a 2023 game?

Grain of salt - they're executives they don't have the same eye as developers. Redfall and Starfield both needed delays, but it looks like they'll arrive within a year of being delayed in May 2022.

Holiday 2024 is a reasonable cushion from whatever they saw last October. Like you said, every Fable rumor has been unfounded, and now we have a playable state from a producer.

Avowed and Fable bookending 2024 would be crazy.