F*ck the Undertaker.

supertrekker

Superstar
Daps
Takers been overrated the last 15 years. His popularity died off in the late 90's and he was lucky to be around during the Hogan years and the Austin/Rock years which were wrestling boom periods. His streak was nothing more that something to promote Wrestlemania and the ones he was in the main event never drew money. He stayed in wrestling way too long and the only fans he has are the marks that never grew out of their childhood. The casual wrestling fan doesn't give a shyte about him and he's only lasted in the WWE so long is because of his loyalty. I laugh so hard that hardcore fans to this day pay to see his old ass stagger in the ring. This dude should've retired when Austin did.

KingBeez

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
EneoaOFXIAEuUAY

supertrekker

Superstar
Daps
I love undertaker but I remember Foley being the boss in that first hell in a cell he MADE that fukking match. That crazy ass dedication couldn't be replicated... :banderas:

I still don't understand why it took the undertaker so long to officially retire???!! :dahell:

Grown men still living with their mamas kept crying for him to come back.

supertrekker

Superstar
Daps
This dude was legit trash for the first 15 years of his career and only got by on being tall and Vince actually committing to a gimmick for once :dead:

He was great the first 5 years but gimmicks were no longer a thing in wrestling after that and then he was another one of Vince's stooges. The only reason why he's like so much by the fans is because he was loyal to the WWF/E and doesn't have a bad reputation outside of the ring. It's the 20 years that he has sucked ass and is boring to watch in the ring.

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
This dude was legit trash for the first 15 years of his career and only got by on being tall and Vince actually committing to a gimmick for once :dead:
It’s fukk Undertaker and everything, but he was trash from 1990-2005????? I mean...1996-1998 was full of good matches and feuds for him with Bret, HBK, Rock, and Austin, and 98-99 was the most I had ever been interested in him. 2002 was his first Jeff Hardy feud. Lol

Last edited: