F*ck the Undertaker.

Carl Tethers

@mastermind is OVO
Supporter
Daps
I see you all are giving Taker the Orton treatment now where you're going to pretend you never liked him all these years because, SURPRISE, he's down with MAGA. What a twist! :mjlol: Maybe it will stick this go 'round because I don't foresee another heel run for the old man that will make y'all fall in love (grudgingly) all over again as with Orton.

I already see the Mean Marquis rebrand on the horizon if so :russ:

supertrekker

Superstar
Daps
Undertaker is Vince's greatest creation and he always stayed loyal. WWE will overrate everything he ever did.

He should have retired after his WM matches with HBK and HHH. He could barely move the last few years

And he was wearing ring gear from Lululemon

20180820_fullmatches_hiac_wm28_right--f97e7c8f2bbd747551286c964041f9f8.jpg

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
Gonna get Ahmed Johnson to deliver a WWF War Zone promo for my grandma's 80th :blessed:
I remember playing War Zone one day during the summer on 98 and one of Ahmed's rants came on before my match with him and I always remember my late grandfather sticking his head around the corner and saying, "What the hell is that large, angry man screaming and hollering about? :mjtf:"

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
Undertaker is Vince's greatest creation and he always stayed loyal. WWE will overrate everything he ever did.

He should have retired after his WM matches with HBK and HHH. He could barely move the last few years

Before this year, his last good match was five years ago, and his last good Mania match was seven years ago. He was never the same after the streak ended, and he had no business being in the ring ever again after that Reigns match, which was honestly one of the WOAT matches I've ever seen. :scust: