F*ck the Undertaker.

Ill-Yaz

FA Cup winning fan
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Always got racist vibes from Taker

Not sure if i read it on thecoli or a different site but floyd had asked his boy hhh to find out if taker wanted to be part of his entourage for one of his fights. Hhh asked taker but he said no in a disrespectul way like floyd wasnt on his level. Hhh told floyd and he was mad as fukk

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
Always got racist vibes from Taker

Not sure if i read it on thecoli or a different site but floyd had asked his boy hhh to find out if taker wanted to be part of his entourage for one of his fights. Hhh asked taker but he said no in a disrespectul way like floyd wasnt on his level. Hhh told floyd and he was mad as fukk
A lot of white people hate floyd tho :yeshrug:

Lord Scion

Quality Games
Supporter
Daps
hqLa4ML.png

(all respect to @3Rivers )

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
That wasn’t even the worst part of that particular promo. Before Jericho came out, this fool was rambling about riding a motorcycle in the desert with no gas and Big Show threatening to murder and eat him
I remember this cause we had Y2J’s debut on tape (yea we used to tape wrestling & rewatch it... idk why) but i used to rewatch that one a lot because I loved how Jericho interrupts the Rock and is shut down by ‘IT DOESNT MATTER WHAT YOUR NAME IS!!’ :mjlol: even thinking backing it. That said I was always :dahell: at this particular part.
The storyline made absolutely no sense too. Why the fukk would DDP, who was married to dime ass Kimberly at the time, want to stalk Undertaker's white trash wife?

Lmao those weird ass Invasion storylines :russ::russ::russ: