F#CK GAMESTOP!!!

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
i wanna get back into gaming. i havent been a gamer since 2007 but the new Live is making me curious. i need a couple pointers though from you good fellas..

where should I buy a console? Like as far as value, I don't care if its used, new etc. if I can still play online and what not

also between the xbox one and PS4, which is the way to go?

Trill McClay

*Formerly known as Deeeez Nuts
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I only keep 4 games in rotation cuz I'm cheap :lolbron::
  • Most Madden
  • Most recent 2k
  • GTA
  • Popular shooter or Fighting game
For the brehs dropping knowledge about Amazon Prime and Best Buy (I have accounts with both) which should I purchase games from in the future? I got rep for whoever chimes in.

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
i wanna get back into gaming. i havent been a gamer since 2007 but the new Live is making me curious. i need a couple pointers though from you good fellas..

where should I buy a console? Like as far as value, I don't care if its used, new etc. if I can still play online and what not

also between the xbox one and PS4, which is the way to go?

help an out of touch nikka brehs

whats the wave..

if I buy a used console I can still play online, download content, etc. right?

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
whats that?
Best Buy's Gamers Club Unlocked

For $30, you can sign up for 2 years and get 20% off every game sold as new no matter when they were released and 10% off used games. These stack on sales too. Sign up either in a store or online. Online, it'll automatically be applied to your purchase and in store, you just give them the phone number on your BB account online.

That's $12 off every $60 game and after 3 games, it pays for itself. shyt is great

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
Best Buy's Gamers Club Unlocked

For $30, you can sign up for 2 years and get 20% off every game sold as new no matter when they were released and 10% off used games. These stack on sales too. Sign up either in a store or online. Online, it'll automatically be applied to your purchase and in store, you just give them the phone number on your BB account online.

That's $12 off every $60 game and after 3 games, it pays for itself. shyt is great
:salute:

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
lol @ "what if your internet goes out"

i'll just take a nap or walk across the street to the bar and chill lmao

DIGITAL GANG GANG. BEEN DIGITAL TEN YEARS NOW AIN'T TURNIN BACK.

Plus if I don't have internet access, I can still play my games offline. IDK why people think otherwise.

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
I worked at EB Games before it was merged into Gamestop.

The reason we purchase old games and dvds is not to resell them, its ultimately so that we can destroy them- removing them from circulation.
Same reason junkyards scrap 100% functional working cars.

Without removing old games from circulation, sales of new games that are 1,000's of times more expensive would diminish exponentially.

Each week we collected and destroyed working copies of older games and systems that were impedding our ability to make money off newer products.

Company is amoral.

ORDER_66

Demon Time coming 2024
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I worked at EB Games before it was merged into Gamestop.

The reason we purchase old games and dvds is not to resell them, its ultimately so that we can destroy them- removing them from circulation.
Same reason junkyards scrap 100% functional working cars.

Without removing old games from circulation, sales of new games that are 1,000's of times more expensive would diminish exponentially.

Each week we collected and destroyed working copies of older games and systems that were impedding our ability to make money off newer products.

Company is amoral.

Why not give those games to people who need it, little kids that have nothing to play??? :dahell: