Vice City

Tommy the GOAT:wow:

Doctor Doom

Rest in peace, Akira Toriyama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria
I'm pretty sure I've spent 1000+ hours between the Fallout games and Skyrim. :francis:

However favorite game is Red Dead Redemption.

First game I legit cried over. :mjcry:

Game had out of this world polish, and the online was lit too.

Also, westerns are my favorite genre in movies, and I was waiting for a really good open world western.

The Guru

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Its gonna have to be Chrono Trigger

Played it in 2001.. Loved the emulator so much.. i bought it again on PS1 just for the added cutscenes

The soundtrack
The story
The characters

Wheres that HD remake :damn:
I will never forgive them for cease and desisting Chrono Resurrection. Would have been the GOAT fan made game.

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
I gotta ask, why is this game considered the best of all time by a relative consensus? Ill never be able to go back in time and really experience the N64 unfortunately
get a 3ds or wait till the N64 mini drops next year :wow: all these "GOAT" games drop every year but for some reason these cats that get review copies cant give said games enough perfect scores that'll put it over OOT once u play it yull know why :wow: a game from 1998 think about it bruh no games since 98 has been able to top it

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
To me it is almost flawless and for whatever reason still stands the test of time graphically. It still looks good, whereas a lot of n64/ps1 games look horrible now.

I remember I was at a friends house and saw his older brother playing the water temple, visually I had never seen anything that incredible or large in scope...I only had a sega genesis (and an NES) at the time. Imagine 2D sonic the hedgehog with its 2 minute long levels compared to a giant action/adventure 3d RPG game.

The 3 dungeons as a kid are great, all the adult dungeons are great. All are just perfectly designed with excellent fun boss fights at the end. A lot of the replay value is in the dungeons. The dynamic of the world being different in the past and future, seeing how the locations and people have changed. The sidequests are excellent, from important stuff like getting the horse, or finding the ghost of Dampe.... to other activities like horseback archery. Its kind of nuts... to really go through all of the excellence in this game would take a while...the music really fit all the locations perfectly, the size and scope of Hyrule Field, the cleverly placed secrets, the excellent puzzles....etc etc...Whats sad is that most Zelda games after this tried to follow a similar formula but they never could get the same feel, never could reach the same mastery ever again. And also even playing it now there really isnt much anybody could say that could be added or tweaked to make the game better. 20 years of gaming innovation and you cant touch that game.

:mjcry: I need to get my n64 and run through it again.

edit- the kids of today will never know about fishing for the Hylian Loach :wow:
forest temple music :wow:

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
Stat progression being tied to espers? Everyone pretty much losing what makes them unique and becoming a mage thanks to stat progression being tied to espers? 14 characters but only 4 actually being of note? Having to regather characters for the second half?

Even on a technical level, the evade stat is useless (glitched)

It's not a bad game but it's overblown

I actually liked that about the game. Why shouldn't everyone be able to learn magic?

I mean the world did technically end, so I have no problem believing people would be separated.