F*ck a top 5 lets get straight to the point

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Stat progression being tied to espers? Everyone pretty much losing what makes them unique and becoming a mage thanks to stat progression being tied to espers? 14 characters but only 4 actually being of note? Having to regather characters for the second half?

Even on a technical level, the evade stat is useless (glitched)

It's not a bad game but it's overblown

I liked the Esper system.

Hunting for party members after the End of the World tho :francis:

Mr. Negative

Illumination, awesome. Interpretation; awkward
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
maxresdefault.jpg

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
Skate 3, shyt's got infinite replayability :manny:

I grew up playing the Tony Hawk games, and the Skate series was like "damn this shyt has real physics, that's crazy". Skate 3 pulled all of it together.

Obviously NES games like SMB3 are on some GOAT shyt.

shagnificent belafonte

I am he who lurks...
Daps
Reppin
Awesomeness
To me it is almost flawless and for whatever reason still stands the test of time graphically. It still looks good, whereas a lot of n64/ps1 games look horrible now.
I remember I was at a friends house and saw his older brother playing the water temple, visually I had never seen anything that incredible or large in scope...I only had a sega genesis (and an NES) at the time. Imagine 2D sonic the hedgehog with its 2 minute long levels compared to a giant action/adventure 3d RPG game.

The 3 dungeons as a kid are great, all the adult dungeons are great. All are just perfectly designed with excellent fun boss fights at the end. A lot of the replay value is in the dungeons. The dynamic of the world being different in the past and future, seeing how the locations and people have changed. The sidequests are excellent, from important stuff like getting the horse, or finding the ghost of Dampe.... to other activities like horseback archery. Its kind of nuts... to really go through all of the excellence in this game would take a while...the music really fit all the locations perfectly, the size and scope of Hyrule Field, the cleverly placed secrets, the excellent puzzles....etc etc...Whats sad is that most Zelda games after this tried to follow a similar formula but they never could get the same feel, never could reach the same mastery ever again. And also even playing it now there really isnt much anybody could say that could be added or tweaked to make the game better. 20 years of gaming innovation and you cant touch that game.

:mjcry: I need to get my n64 and run through it again.

edit- the kids of today will never know about fishing for the Hylian Loach :wow:

Gahdam...I gotta co sign...hittin Ganon with light arrows and deflecting his fireballs with the master sword:ohlawd:

Seeing how the game ends with link and Zelda:mjcry:

Railroadpaid

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
SHECAGO
Red Dead Redemption.:blessed:

rdr-desert.jpg

I spent so much time on this just hunting animals.:hamster:

Getting in a duel with another nikka because he saw you cheating at the poker game :umad:

Collecting bounties on people head.:demonic:

Can’t forget that first trip into Mexico when the music starts.:banderas:

Leveling up online and getting rid of your horse so you can ride a bull or a buffalo.

The undead nightmare when you got to ride the horse of the apocalypse.
tumblr_inline_n4lwwibyze1r3nvvr.jpg
i was waiting on somebody to say this game....def one of the goats wheen it come to storyline, plus the online play was always lit. Cant wait for the new one to come out