F.A.N beating off on crowed NYC bus

Charlie Hustle

Light Bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sin City
JBO brehs this is where life leads if you don't deal with the ur addiction.

Breh just acting regular like he got his fav tabs open going to work. And he got that big ass cup to cover from the side while front is exposed. He premeditated on this. shyt will only escalate from here.

He was probably watching Pinky fart videos too :francis:

• Haha
Reactions: TEH

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
That is a tough decision to be in as a bystander

On one hand I can’t be that close to a dude with his dikk out jacking off.

On the other hand if you say something and he wants to square up, now you gotta fight a nikka with his dikk out.

Lose lose situation
U see it... I don't want him to nut on me by accident like that one bus station video. You know the thrill of being approached suddenly might get him there. Now you fighting thru loose sperm and bleach smell trying to put him down.. I don't even like my barber leaning in from the front.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Yeah i think i get what u saying. Prison would only exacerbate whats wrong with some of these folks nothing a good round of shock therapy wouldnt set right.
People be forgetting jail/prison is basically Crime College, nikkas in there all day perpetuating the bullshyt and teaching other nikkas how to be more ill with their own bullshyt, it's not reformative at all

The Half-Blood FKA Prince

Avada Kedavbreh!
Daps
People be forgetting jail/prison is basically Crime College, nikkas in there all day perpetuating the bullshyt and teaching other nikkas how to be more ill with their own bullshyt, it's not reformative at all
What we really need is prison reform man. Cause this is facts right here. Victims should definitely get justice but as far as folks who are going to be released eventually particularly non violent offenders, the main focus should be rehabilitation while they pay their debt.

The fact that even after they graduate from crime college its almost impossible to find decent work shows exactly what time it is. The system is BANKING on them reoffending. As long as it isnt in THEIR back yard :mjpls:

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
and if you noticed he is also recording it :francis:

giphy.gif

Where's a gun when you need one :stopitslime:

HoldThisL

Captain L
Daps
That guy who is next to him better than me cause I would have went to jail that day or end up in the hospital.

Daps
Reppin
NULL

You talking bout the Feds. State prison, which is where he would go, is nothing like that