F.A.N beating off on crowed NYC bus

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Stop giving every dusty nikka the mental health pass...
It's not a pass, his ass would be in an asylum if the government didn't get rid of them, it's not as bad as jail but still he'd be in some form of custody.

We had places for these types of people to go so they wouldn't be out in the streets with us. Until those places come back these crazy people are gonna get sent to jail for non violent crimes, learn how to be violent from the legit criminals in jail, then come out on Demon time until someone puts them down

You don't just jack off on a crowded bus because you haven't gotten p*ssy in a while... Dude's brain is cooked

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
It's not a pass, his ass would be in an asylum if the government didn't get rid of them, it's not as bad as jail but still he'd be in some form of custody.

We had places for these types of people to go so they wouldn't be out in the streets with us. Until those places come back these crazy people are gonna get sent to jail for non violent crimes, learn how to be violent from the legit criminals in jail, then come out on Demon time until someone puts them down

You don't just jack off on a crowded bus because you haven't gotten p*ssy in a while... Dude's brain is cooked
Some people are weird man. Someone posts a video showing a out of sorts person flinging their shyt at people walking near them and when you say it is mental health related, someone always has to come in to say "stop making excuses". It is like some people do not understand what normal and abnormal behavior looks like.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Some people are weird man. Someone posts a video showing a out of sorts person flinging their shyt at people walking near them and when you say it is mental health related, someone always has to come in to say "stop making excuses". It is like some people do not understand what normal and abnormal behavior looks like.
Who gives a fukk? It is illegally and harmful behavior nd the person needs to be taken out of society.

Pedophilia is abnormal, and pedophiles deserve death. I don't give a fukk if you attribute it to mental illness or not.

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
Who gives a fukk? It is illegally and harmful behavior nd the person needs to be taken out of society.

Pedophilia is abnormal, and pedophiles deserve death. I don't give a fukk if you attribute it to mental illness or not.
Where in the fukk did i say, "Let this man go" because he is clearly crazy? What the fukk are you talking about? Like @T-K-G said, someone like this should of been locked up in a mental hospital away from people because this type of behavior probably manifested somewhere else in the past.

Before you post, READ before making a statement.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Where in the fukk did i say, "Let this man go" because he is clearly crazy? What the fukk are you talking about? Like @T-K-G said, someone like this should of been locked up in a mental hospital away from people because this type of behavior probably manifested somewhere else in the past.

Where the fukk DID YOU READ MY SAYING YOU SAID LET THE MAN GO?

READ BEFORE YOU TYPE shyt TO ME! :dead:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
That speaks to their own intelligence :manny: everyone doesn't feel comfortable thinking shyt through, once you notice that just disengage cuz you ain't bouta change a nikkas opinion on a message board

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
That speaks to their own intelligence :manny: everyone doesn't feel comfortable thinking shyt through, once you notice that just disengage cuz you ain't bouta change a nikkas opinion on a message board
Very true. This and other topics recently have made me resort to the ignore function.

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas

What is the likelihood this deviant has a long criminal history?

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Anyone beating off on a bus is, and i am taking a wild guess here, fukking crazy. This is not a result of a deficit in p*ssy, it is a result of a deficit in mental health services.

These guys think everything in the world revolves around the ability to get p*ssy. The amount of immature responses here is sad. This dude needs to be put in a mental hospital or jail before he hurts somebody.

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Is jacking off on a crowded bus in public normal behavior? Is that something a mentally stable person would do? Is that what "dusty" nikkas do?

It happens more than you think....Is it normal i would say it shouldnt be but stuff like this or defacating/urinating on buses are semi regular occurences.
Im not willing to say its mental health as if its so outlandish ive never seen degenerates do it....

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
It happens more than you think....Is it normal i would say it shouldnt be but stuff like this or defacating/urinating on buses are semi regular occurences.
Im not willing to say its mental health as if its so outlandish ive never seen degenerates do it....
You are conflating the occurrence of the act with the normalcy of the act. It can happen many times, but that still does not make the act "normal".

I will say it again, people jacking off on other random people is not an act of a mentally stable person, especially in a public setting. Whether the person is mentally ill, on hard drugs, etc.... it is not a normal act.

The Half-Blood FKA Prince

Avada Kedavbreh!
Daps

U got a point but i mean u gotta be pretty fukked in the head to commit a lot of crimes. Particularly sex crimes.

Wifey just not being in the mood is more than enough to turn my brick from concrete to cement mode. How a man can maintain an erection while a woman is screaming and crying and pleading with him to stop, is beyond just criminal behavior. Its beyond mental illness even. Point being though u gotta be pretty sick to even think of some shyt like that. But its still a crime though and if treated(strictly) as a mental illness sets a pretty scary precedent.

Even if the person is rambling nonsense to people who arent really there or doing some overtly insane shyt they may be batshyt crazy but its a reason prisons have psych wards. They are still dangerous, arguably even moreso than just ur run of the mill criminal.