F.A.N beating off on crowed NYC bus

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
You are conflating the occurrence of the act with the normalcy of the act. It can happen many times, but that still does not make the act "normal".

I will say it again, people jacking off on other random people is not an act of a mentally stable person, especially in a public setting. Whether the person is mentally ill, on hard drugs, etc.... it is not a normal act.

and i wll say it again a nikka jerking off on public transit doesnt automatically mean hes suffering from a mental illness...You dont think that sane deviants and degenerates do this kind of thing and i think thats funny.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
U got a point but i mean u gotta be pretty fukked in the head to commit a lot of crimes. Particularly sex crimes.

Wifey just not being in the mood is more than enough to turn my brick from concrete to cement mode. How a man can maintain an erection while a woman is screaming and crying and pleading with him to stop, is beyond just criminal behavior. Its beyond mental illness even. Point being though u gotta be pretty sick to even think of some shyt like that. But its still a crime though and if treated(strictly) as a mental illness sets a pretty scary precedent.

Even if the person is rambling nonsense to people who arent really there or doing some overtly insane shyt they may be batshyt crazy but its a reason prisons have psych wards. They are still dangerous, arguably even moreso than just ur run of the mill criminal.
Obviously there are levels to it and a gray area between a piece of shyt and someone who's brain just isn't wired correctly

In this situation dude is on a public bus where those people could've beaten him into a coma and he still did it with no regard, that guy is going to a psych ward first because his brain didn't even try to figure out how he was getting away with that, could be legit mentally retarded. He let someone walk around him to their seat and went right back at it like that's something normal.

That doesn't come off as the same calculated type of sicko who's targeting a woman or child he knows he can overpower, that person is going to prison and getting what's coming to him, you can tell when someone is trying to get away with something vs. someone's brain not even processing they're doing something wrong

Regardless we still need asylums because the mixture of crazy people and hardened criminals is completely destroying the biggest cities, can't have them together in the same pot shyt just gets worse

I think prison psych wards should be for people who snap after they get locked up or were on some cannibal level shyt, prisons have their own separate interests and it'd just lead to even more fukkery if they tried to double as asylums

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
and i wll say it again a nikka jerking off on public transit doesnt automatically mean hes suffering from a mental illness...You dont think that sane deviants and degenerates do this kind of thing and i think thats funny.
How many deviants or degenerates do you know that do not have something fukked up going on in their minds? Like what do you think is the reason for the behavior in the first place?

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
How many deviants or degenerates do you know that do not have something fukked up going on in their minds? Like what do you think is the reason for the behavior in the first place?

I know degenerates that are regular ppl but dont care about consequences...

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
I know degenerates that are regular ppl but dont care about consequences...

Antisocial personality disorder, sometimes called sociopathy, is a mental health condition in which a person consistently shows no regard for right and wrong and ignores the rights and feelings of others. People with antisocial personality disorder tend to purposely make others angry or upset and manipulate or treat others harshly or with cruel indifference. They lack remorse or do not regret their behavior.

People with antisocial personality disorder often violate the law, becoming criminals. They may lie, behave violently or impulsively, and have problems with drug and alcohol use. They have difficulty consistently meeting responsibilities related to family, work or school.

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That is a tough decision to be in as a bystander

On one hand I can’t be that close to a dude with his dikk out jacking off.

On the other hand if you say something and he wants to square up, now you gotta fight a nikka with his dikk out.

Lose lose situation

The Half-Blood FKA Prince

Avada Kedavbreh!
Daps
Obviously there are levels to it and a gray area between a piece of shyt and someone who's brain just isn't wired correctly

In this situation dude is on a public bus where those people could've beaten him into a coma and he still did it with no regard, that guy is going to a psych ward first because his brain didn't even try to figure out how he was getting away with that, could be legit mentally retarded. He let someone walk around him to their seat and went right back at it like that's something normal.

That doesn't come off as the same calculated type of sicko who's targeting a woman or child he knows he can overpower, that person is going to prison and getting what's coming to him, you can tell when someone is trying to get away with something vs. someone's brain not even processing they're doing something wrong

Regardless we still need asylums because the mixture of crazy people and hardened criminals is completely destroying the biggest cities, can't have them together in the same pot shyt just gets worse

I think prison psych wards should be for people who snap after they get locked up or were on some cannibal level shyt, prisons have their own separate interests and it'd just lead to even more fukkery if they tried to double as asylums
Yeah i think i get what u saying. Prison would only exacerbate whats wrong with some of these folks nothing a good round of shock therapy wouldnt set right.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
There needs to be free centers where hoes be giving out p*ssy or sum tired of these incels.

:patrice:
That's not an "incel" real incels don't like hoes or whores. They idealize purity and chaste women like they want to go back in time to a place that never was. Incels target and kill women in the sex trade actually.

This would be like delivering victims to a serial killer. That's a regular pervert.