Ezekiel Elliott Still Refuses To Fukk With Black Women

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Again....where did intentionally misinterpret your point? All you're saying is "bringing up all this stupid shyt..." exactly what did you deconstruct about my statement? Calling it "stupid stuff" is a rebuttal? :mindblown:
nikka I already explained it. If you're not smart enough to see it I can't do nothing for you

Mr. McDowell

The Brotha's Got His Own Money
Daps
Reppin
Jamaica Estates
This site when athlete promiscuity comes up:

Community-Emotions.gif

:youngsabo:

luckyse7enz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit/Los Angeles
I wonder why Dez and Scandrick stop hanging with him? :jbhmm:

nashig1.jpg

draya-michele-orlando-scandrick.jpg

:salute: these men.

All the shyt this board done talked about Draya, being a hoe, gold digger, dead beat mom but now Scandrick is "down" because he's with her :dead: whatever fits y'all agenda :mjlol:

Breh......... :laff:

I'm mad you beat me to it. This Ezekiel anti-white girl brigade went so hard, it broke the fabric of the space-time continuum and put us in bizarro Coli.

IN A COLI thread, we're actually seeing someone gets props for wifing an admitted "former hoe"/documented deadbeat single mother because she's black and he's teammates with Ezekiel Elliot. :dwillhuh:

Contrast works in mysterious ways.I guess there's officially a hierarchy. :wow:

Maybe there's still hope for Ocho and Evelyn. :mjcry:

Jerz-2

GOATs Status
Daps
Breh......... :laff:

I'm mad you beat me to it. This Ezekiel anti-white girl brigade went so hard, it broke the fabric of the space-time continuum and put us in bizarro Coli.

IN A COLI thread, we're actually seeing someone gets props for wifing an admitted "former hoe"/documented deadbeat single mother because she's black and he's teammates with Ezekiel Elliot. :dwillhuh:

Contrast works in mysterious ways.I guess there's officially a hierarchy. :wow:

Maybe there's still hope for Ocho and Evelyn. :mjcry:

I don't know who "Draya" is...

Honestly, I had no idea who either of them chicks were....I was just giving them props for being with Black women.

I don't be keeping up with these reality TV hoes y'all be talmbout cause I don't watch any of that stuff.

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
This dude love these damn stepford wife looking white bytches :mjlol:

I guess hes gonna have to learn the hard way, do your thing man :hubie:

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
:ld: He treats women like shyt, is this really a bad thing that he doesn't mess with our sisters?
Well when he treats them like shyt and then gets locked up will we have to march and be outraged for him?

Think about it, the minute that little white girl shows up with a bruise he's getting locked up.
  • This being the United States of America + him being black = he'll get the book thrown at him.
  • This being the United States of America + him being black and famous = there will be outrage
  • This being the United States of America + her being white = there will be racial tensions over it.

PCHMalibu

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Malibu
I'm all for letting ppl live and date who they want but bruh they keep setting you up to hang by the balls! Is the yt pum that good!
Don't like that our youth who look up to him will want to date the same chicks he does and overlook the brown beauties.